18

"Galgali... Why are you both suddenly in love with me?” You asked as you walked past him on the sidewalk.

"Hmm?" he grunted as he brought you closer to him.

"You know... Why me? I'm no one special... Why am I the human who is supposed to be more to you?"

"We also need humanity... And being close to you gives us that..."

Your hand was suddenly grabbed by Beam, who grabbed you and walked beside you.

Your fingers were intertwined with his.

As you walked between them, you felt like the eyes of the person in the mask next to you. His eyes went all the way to your hand.

And when you noticed it, you smiled slightly and reached into his pants pocket, extending his hand. Only to intertwine the fingers of my right hand with his.

You were glad you could go out with them.

It was an aquarium. However, there were not many people here because there were more aquariums in the area, and this was the smallest.

However, it was very nice for you. A nice change from sitting at home.

You put on your nice clothes, and a small bandage around your neck was still left to let your wound heal completely. That's why you hid it under the scarf around your neck. Even though the wound wasn't a big deal, since it had almost completely healed, with Makima's decomposition, you were still wearing the bandage.

So that nothing happens.

Even if that woman was the one who ruined your life in the beginning, now you can thank her for taking care of you.

And also for the fact that thanks to her you can live with these two together with you.

You also owe this mermaid...

You walked holding their hands.

You were happy with the first day you could spend with them outside your home.

Not that you minded being at home with them.

You just felt good that they could go out with you.

That you could go out on a date with them as if you had met them the normal way.

And it was something beautiful. You liked the fact that you could live a normal life at least for a while.

Beam's loose T-shirt and cap with a hole cut out to show his fin, as well as flip flops on his feet remind you of the moment that was in your home. The moment you tried to convince him to fold extra clothes.

After all, he doesn't like wearing clothes.

Nothing extra but shorts? No...

You had a hard time convincing him.

And you succeeded when you agreed to certain conditions.

He will wear what you give him, provided that today you go into the water with him for a while and you sleep together.

He loves being cuddly when he sleeps. Or when you stroke his back or head.

Just as Galgali likes you cuddling up to him, so does Beam cuddling up to you.

Basically, you don't know when your relationship became close enough for you to sleep in the same bed, cuddled up to each other. Put a kiss on your face. Spend time like a real couple spends time. Make jokes like couples do.

Well, you cut a hole in a baseball cap for his head fin, and you put this on him.

People might think he just has a shark fin hat. At least that hid the fact that the top half of his face wasn't human.