A Hot New Year

Trigger Warning ⚠️⚠️ this contains sexual content 18+ 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

MC and Jake had an amazing Christmas. They got together with the group, they ate, drank and laughed. New year was approaching. Jake had surprised MC with two tickets to Paris. MC went to Victoria secrets and bought a few sexy lingerie sets for Jake to enjoy.

One was black lace with silver sparkles on it and the other was a red corset with black ribbon and matching knickers. When MC got back Jake was in the office updating a few things on his computer. MC stood near the door watching her handsome hacker on the computer.

MC put her bags down and walked over to him wrapping her arms around him kissing him on the cheek.

Jake: I love your welcome home kisses
MC: I just love kissing you, what time is our flight?
Jake: we fly out later tonight I've ordered a cab to pick us up
MC: okay, well I will go pack the last few bits I love you
Jake: I love you too 

MC went to finish the packing while Jake finished the updates, later that night they had arrived at the airport on their way to Paris. They arrived at the hotel when the door was opened. MC was met by lit candles and rose petals scattered all around the room.

MC dropped her bag on the floor pulling Jake into the room, she pushed him up against the door kissing him. Her hands roamed all over his body sliding up his t-shirt her hand lightly brushed over his nipples. Jake let out a soft moan his hands ran through MCs hair while he kissed the side of her neck. He nibbled on her earlobe while his hands squeezed her breasts.

The kissing started to heat up. MC took off Jake's shirt exposing his smooth muscular chest, she flicked his nipple with her tongue then lightly nibbled on it. Jake let out another moan as he unzipped MCs jeans sliding his hand down.

Jake slid his fingers into MCs wet pussy playing with her clit, as Jake's movements got quicker she dug her nails into his back she could feel her first orgasam hitting her as she cum all over Jake's fingers she fought to hold on as he knees went weak.

Jake picked her up carrying her over to the bed. MC pulled off her jeans and knickers in one go and threw them and her shirt onto the floor. Jake spread her legs and went down on her licking her soaking wet pussy, MC dug her nails into the bed as she felt the second orgasam hit her.

Jake took off the rest of his clothes exposing his hard cock, MC slowly moved her hand up and down Jake's cock. As Jake lay back on the bed MC put her mouth round Jake's cock taking all his length.

Her movements sent Jake crazy, his moans got louder and louder, he couldn't control himself much longer and pre cummed into MCs mouth.

They both needed more Jake pushed MC onto the bed lifting up her legs and put his rock hard cock deep into MC. MC had orgasam after orgasam cumming all over Jake's cock.

MC pushed Jake off her and sat on his cock taking it all in, as she moved up and down Jake started to play with her rock hard nipples they could both feel their climax approaching Jake put his hands on MCs waist her movements got faster and faster. Her boobs bouncing up and down moans escaping from their lips. She couldn't hold on any longer and cum so hard all over Jake's cock. She could feel Jake spill his cum deep into her as he let out a loud moan.

MC got off Jake and fell back onto the bed as they both lay there trying to catch their breath. There was a knock at the door. Jake got up to answer the door. It was room service bringing them a bottle of champagne with chocolate covered strawberries with a bottle of chocolate sauce.

Jake brought over the bottle with the chocolate strawberries and sauce, he poured two glasses and got back into bed handing MC a glass.

MC drank the champagne in one go and grabbed the bottle of chocolate sauce, taking the empty glass out of Jake's hand and she poured some of the sauce onto his chest. She let it run down his chest then licked it up with her tongue. As she moved up his body MC could feel Jake getting hard his erection poking her breast.

MC took some more of the sauce and put it all over Jake's hard cock, licking up every bit with her tongue. Jake let out a loud moan as MC licked his balls once MC had licked all the sauce off she crawled up Jake kissing him as she went.

Jake took the sauce from MC's hand putting it all over her body, he paid special attention to her nipples. Flicking them with his tongue driving MC crazy she let out a soft moan as he moved to the other nipple.

As Jake was licking MCs nipples his hand moved down her body spreading her legs apart. Jake started to run MCs clit he started off slow then got quicker MC could feel herself about to climax. She let out a loud moan as she cum all over Jake's fingers, he took his fingers out putting them in MCs mouth.

MC turned over putting the sauce all over her arse Jake locked every bit of it up, his tongue ran over her hole MC loved what he was doing.

Before MC could recover Jake slowly put his hard cock deep into MC they had only tried anle a few times and MC loved it. As Jake was pounding in and out her hand slipped down to her clit as she rubbed it. MC felt her second orgasam hitting her calling out Jake's name. Jake cum deep into MC both out of breath they lay back down on the bed as they did the fireworks started to go off.

MC: happy new year my love
Jake: happy new year my angel