Kidnapped

I was heading back to my car after a busy night at the aurora Phil had given me a job there to cover the busy Friday and Saturday nights. It was so much fun being back in duskwood I hadn't seen my friends in so long and now I get to see them every day. Before I could get my keys out of my purse everything went black. I felt a hand press a wet cloth onto my lips. Everything started to get blurry. I tried to fight but my body gave in and everything went black. I have no idea how much time has passed. I open my eyes slowly and they adjust to the dim lighting in the room. I look around and the only things that are in the room are an old rusty bed, a toilet and a sink with a dripping tap. 

I could hear footsteps starting to get closer and closer to the door, before I knew what was happening the door started to unlock and In came a man with a mask. I could see his bright blue eyes and black hair peeking over his mask. He placed a tray on the bed and walked back out of the room. I just stood in shock not really knowing what to do next. I hear the door locking again and the footsteps getting further and further away. I sit back down on the bed and my stomach hurts from hunger but I don't eat anything. All I can think about is trying to find a way out of this room. There just has to be a way. 

I sit back on the bed and just push the tray away from me completely, I do take the bottle of water it feels like I haven't drank in so long. It feels good to have something soothing my dry throat. The next couple hours pass just when I think I might have an idea to escape. I start to hear footsteps. I grab the knife off the tray and hold it behind me. I hear the door starting to open and it gets pushed open before my kidnapper can react. I stab the knife into his arm. I push past him and try to make my escape. I somehow managed to make it to the front door but it's locked. The windows have bars up at them so that's not even an option. 

I quickly scan the room and see a back door rushing towards the door. I feel someone grab hold of my arm pulling me back. I hit my head off the corner of the table. Blood starts to run down the side of my face. I don't remember what happened after that because when I wake up I'm back in my room and have a bandage on my head. The room still feels like it's spinning around and around. I try to get up off the bed but my legs won't let me. I try to take a look around the room and see a bottle of water and some painkillers. Taking hold of the bottle I quickly take the meds and lay back down on the bed. 

I feel the painkillers starting to kick in, taking some of the pain away. My head feels less dizzy now. I hear the door starting to unlock and in comes my kidnapper. He places some takeout next to me and leaves the room again under the takeout container is a piece of paper with a drawing of an eye. I know what this symbol is. I could never forget who represents this eye. On the back of the paper is written “sorry for doing this” why was he even doing this? We hadn't even had a chance to meet. I have so many questions that need to be answered. I get up off the bed and start to bag on the door as loud as I can trying to get his attention. 

The next thing I know is the door unlocks and the door flies open. The tall figure comes charging across the room and pushes me up against the wall. I feel his hand on my throat he's not holding it tight but  just enough for my head to stop moving he leans in and whispers “if you don't keep quiet you are going to end up dead” my body starts to shake as I hear him say these words. I feel his grip loosen as another voice comes from the door. “Leave that bitch alone you have had your fun now get back to work” 

I fall to the ground, tears rolling down my face, my whole body is shaking so much that I lose all control. The other man walks across the room and picks me up by the neck as he does. I start to piss myself. Unable to control anything the man shoves me onto the bed and takes off his belt. “You are going to regret ever doing that” he lifts his belt up and smacks it against my bare legs. I scream out in pain as the belt touches my legs after a few more hits the man stops and puts his belt back on and walks out of the room. I don't hear it lock behind me after I just lay there, tears streaming down my face.