Live while we're young

Prolouge!

Hey there.

My name is Rilyn Scott but I hate my whole name so everybody calls me Riley; except my dad, but I hate him so nobody calls me by my real name.

I live in London with my bestfriend, Amber Renolds. She has been with me through all of my past.

I hate to tell people this but when I was little, my parents divorced and I got put with my dad.

He was mad about the divorce and I was pretty much his maid. I did everything he told me to otherwise he would kick me out on the street.

I had no friends because right after school ended I had to run home.

I have always been quiet but when I met Amber, we clicked instantly. She was my bestfriend. I got to be my crazy hyper-active self with her.

But she knew better than to come to my house or me hers. She knew I would get punished.

When I turned 18, I moved out if my dads house and left my home country, Ireland.

Yes, me and Amber are pure Irish.

Haha well, now I still have nightmares about my dad when he got angry or I didn't do what he told.

I wake up screaming and sweating but Amber knows just how to calm me down, hot chocolate.

Amber and I aren't drinkers, because well, I have a serious alchohol allergy. I found out the hard way. One word.

Hospital.

I almost died.

I never go anywhere near alchohol and neither does Amber.

She doesn't like it anyways.

Well I have pure blond hair (no coloring) crystal clear blue eyes. I'm pretty short, about 5'4.

Amber is one inch taller than me. She is gorgeous. She has firey-red hair and the same eyes as me. She doesn't have that many freckles though only sprinkled across her nose.

I took my looks after my mum but she doen't look anything like her brother, Simon Cowell. My mum got her looks from her dad and Simon her mum.

God, I miss her. I donet know where she is but I never want to see her again. She left me with my dad.

I'm happy living with Amber though.

Hmmmm...I wonder where she is.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note!

My second story.

Haha, get reading.

I'm typing the new chappie now👌

Bye lovlies.

Dedicated to Jenna by bestfriend EVER!!!!

Izzy👌✌

Follow me on instagram

@isabella_diorio