Gotta go (part two)

Hey peoples! This was a quick update yeah? Okay...new chapter. But before I begin I wanna talk. I already have the rest of this book planned and I can't wait. It's only going to get better from now on. I have had so much fun writing this story but don't worry guys, this story is not over yet. Not anywhere close. I promise. Okay, enough on future stuff it's time for a new chapter. Ugh, the eye glitter stuff is annoying me:p. Blehhuuggghhhuhguuasdfghjkl. Okay, phew had my moment there and now.......................................Gotta go part two!!!!!!!!!!:D

______________________________

Riley's P.O.V.

I slipped the dress off and continued to pack. I had already bought the plane tickets to Chicago and I was leaving Friday night. It'll go overnight into Saturday where mum will pick me up at the airport.

There was a knock on the door. I got up off my bed and opened it, seeing Louis standing there.

"Hey!" He says and grabs my waist, his eyes turning serious.

He slowly pushes me back until my back is inside and he shuts m bedroom door. He smiles warmly at me then looks at my lips then taking his lip in his mouth and nibbling on it. I nod slightly, giving him permission. He leans down and kisses me softly, our lips moving in sync. After a moment, we pull away.

"I gotta bring my suitcase downstairs," I say and he nods before opening the door and holding it open for me.

After we get downstairs I get greeted by everyone else.

"Group hug!" Louis yells and wraps his arms around my waist. Harry walks over first and hugs my head to his chest.

Everyone else comes in and we stay like that until Niall speaks up.

"So when's your flight?"

"Tomorrow at six," I reply.

"I'm gonna miss my irish bestie!!" He yells and hugs me again.

"I'm goingr to miss you too. I'm only gonna be gone about a week and a half," I say and he pouts and walks into the kitchen,

"Zayn and I will go in there too," Liam says before kissing Ambers cheek. I nod, before yawning.

"Is someone tired?" Louis asks and I nod.

"Buying plane tickets and packing a suitcase takes a lot of work," I sigh.

"Well, I'm going to stay awake a little longer but wake me up tomorrow before you take off," He says and I nod.

I walk upstairs and get into my pajamas before climbing into bed. I almost instantly fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

NEXT MORNING AROUND FIVE AM

Beep, beep, beep.

My arm reached over and hit the button. I sat up an stretched. I looked over and saw Louis laying facing the opposite way than me halfway hanging off the side. I smile and shake him gently.

"Louis, get up!" I whisper and his eyes flutter open.

"I'm going to go change for the plane," I say and get up to walk over to the closet.

I put on a black tank top and jean shorts, with blue vans, a necklace, and two bracelets.

After Louis and I were ready we got in my car and started to drive to the airport.

__SKIP CAR RIDE__

"Flight 207 to Chicago is now boarding,"

"That's my flight,"  I sigh and Louis hugs me tightly before kissing me sweetly.

"I'm going to miss you so much babe. Make sure you call every day you understand?"

"Yeah, I understand. I love you Lou," I say.

"I love you too,"

I pull up the handle on my suitcase and walk into the tunnel to meet the woman who left me for most of my life.

_____________________________________

Omg! guyz my friend is asleep. So shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Haha so there is part two. Done and done. Okay:).

Comment, and vote.

Until next time,

Izzy:)