Stuck in another what?!

RILEYS POV!!!!

I woke up really early the next day. I still heard Amber snoring softly so I got out if bed quietly and tiptoed my way to the door. A slipped out and heard no noise. Wow. The house has never been this quiet. So peaceful.

I went downstairs expecting to see somebody but saw no one.

I opened the fridge to start with the breakfast I had promised the boys when I saw we had no breakfast stuff.

No eggs. No flour. No sugar. No pancake mix. No bacon . No milk or OJ.

I decided to go to the store down the road.

I put a sticky note on the table telling Amber and the guys where I was going and grabbed my house key, phone, and put on my bright red rainboots.

I don't know why I put on rainboots they were just right there.

I went out the front door and locked it behind me.

I put the key in my purse and began walking.

The store is about a ten minute walk and somewhere along the way I discovered that I had lost my lucky keychain.

I had gotten it when I was little. It had the people from the little kid show the Diddlebops on it.

I decided to ask a lady I saw.

"Excuse me? Have you seen my Diddlebop?", I asked her and she hit me with her purse.

"Ow!", I said rubbing my head.

"Crazy girl.", she muttered and ealked away.

I stuck my tounge out at her.

I asked about five other people and one woman told me to wait here for a second.

"Okay!", I said.

About two minutes passed and she smiled at me.

"Heres your ride. Now go with the nice man young lady.", she said pushing me towards an approaching car.

The label on the side said: London Institute For The Mentally Insane.

"Why?", I asked her really confused.

"Because you need help.", She said and the guy who was in the passenger side got out and led me to the side door.

I sarted to back away and he grabbed meand threw me in the car.

"Hey! Thats mean! I'm not crazy!", I yelled and the guy laughed.

"Yeah, thats what they all say. Go Ralph.", He said.

What?!

I'm not going with these people.

"I just need to go to the store to get breakfast", I said in a bored tone.

"You can get breakfast after we get there."

The ride took five minutes and I was rudely led into a building.

As soon as I got to the cell area I was scared out if my mind.

"She goes in cell five.", the guy at the desk said and pointed tiwards the door.

I ffollowed his finger and saw a crazy looking woman with wild brown eyes staring at me like I'm some hamburger ir something.

They dragged me into the cell and tossed me an orange jumpsuit.

"Put that on.", The guy ordered.

I did and turned around to see the woman approaching me.

"I'm Sue! Welcome to the Loony bin! I've been here for seven years and now I have a roomate!", She sqealed and I froze.