Dangerous Grounds

RILEY'S POV

The door swings open and an unfamiliar man steps into the room. He grins at me, making me swallow hard.

"Even prettier in person," He says slowly, taking a step towards me.

"Keep your paws off Ryan," Another male says, stepping into the dim light. I reconize him as one of my kidnappers.

Am I dreaming? Is this real? Why am I not saying anything?

My thoughts race as I watch the men with wide eyes. They face each other and start whispering. I can't make out what they're saying. They glance at me several times before the first man turns to me and walks up to me.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun with you sweetheart."

~~

My heart was pounding as I sat up. My skin was covered in a thin sheet of sweat and my clothes were sticking to my body.

"Just a dream..." I whisper to myself, my breathing finally getting back under control. I took one last deep breath before raising my head, glancing around the room. It was the same as it has been and nothing seems out of the ordinary.

I don't know how many days I've been here. I don't know where Louis is or where anyone else is and it makes my head thump to think about it. Where was mum? Was she looking for me or was she sighing of relief. I don't know.

The overall horror of this kidnapping has worn off and now I'm confused, wondering what I did (or what my 'father' did) that was so bad I got captured for it.

I knew I was taken for a reason but that reason is the answer I'm trying to get. If I stay in this room for much longer I'm not gonna get anywhere.

I sigh deeply, standing up slowly, making sure I don't lose balance. After I get myself up I wander to the door of the room, leaning my ear against it.

All I hear is a dull buzz, nothing else. I roll my eyes and step away from it, moving to sit on the small bed.

It squeaks as I sit on it and I bring my hands up to my messy hair. I slowly begin braiding it, not wanting to deal with matted hair.

That takes a while since my hair is basically already tangled completely and once it's done I lay back down. I close my eyes, biting my lip to keep away the tears threatening to fall.

_____

A/N

I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in so long. I could have sworn I posted this chapter but apparently not. Sowwy guys I love you!!!

Izzy