Ummm hi?

RILEY'S POV

"Am. Amber. Amber! AMBER FRICKIN' RENOLDS GET UP NOW!", I yelled at Amber from downstairs.

I was making breakfast. Omlet with bacon cheese and tomato'si our favorite. I was chopping the tomatos when I heard footstepes enter the kitchen.

"Mornin' sleepy head.", I cooed to Amber and winked at her.

"Why'd you wake me up?", she asked, rubbing her eyes. She yawns and I laugh.

"We go to the vaycation house today stupid!", I told her and put the omlets on two plates. I added Oreos to the side if mine. God I love Oreos. I'm obsessed. I mean I dont eat three dozen a day..just one....yeahh..

She brightens up, "oh yeah, I forgot we were going today. Thanks for breakfast Ri.", she says and digs into her food.

It's hilarious to watch her stuff her face with food.

I laugh, "are you done packin'", I ask her.

"Yeh, are you?", she asks and gets off her chair at the island and puts her plate in the sink while washing it and mine.

"Yep. While you finish up i'll bring our MANY suitcases down by the door kay?", I say and she nods.

I walk out if the kitchen and go upstairs and into her bedroom first. I grabb her two suitcases and duffel bag and set them outside her door at the top of the stairs. I see that she has left out an outfit for today and that reminded me that I still need to get dressed. I turn iff her light and go to my room down the hall.

After I put my bags with hers, I go into my bathroom connected to my room (Amber and I both have a connected bathroom and wardrobe to our rooms) and I get dressed into a purple shirt with a pocket on the left breast and black skinny jeans and zebra print suspenders and my purple suprahs with my name on it (customized). I curl my already very wavy blonds hair into tight ringlets. I look at myself in the mirror about 30,000 times before I did my makeup which consists of black eyeliner and purple eyeshadow with a clear lip gloss.

I pop my lips and fluff my hair for the last time and start taking my bags downstairs. Just then I heard my phone ring.

They say alls fair

In love

And war

And I won't need to fight it

(Haven't met you uet: Micheal Buble)

"Ugh! Where is it!", I yelled and ran downstairs where Amber was holding it in her hands. She tossed it to me and I answered it.

"Hello?", I asked confused because I didn't know the caller ID.

"Hey Riley, it's your uncle Simon.", the voice on the other line said.

"Uncle Si!", I said into the phone. Geez I miss having uncle Simon around. Back in Ireland, he was like my bestfriend but when mum and 'dad' got divorced I lost contact with my mum and uncle Si.

"It's been years since I have talked to you but I heard about you and your friend going to the vacation house and I was wondering hiw many bedrooms do you have left to spare?", he asked.

"Four but one room has two beds why?", I asked. "There are six rooms total but Amber and I sleep in separate rooms.", I told him and he must of covered up the voice area because all I heard was muffled talking.

"Okay", Simon said, coming back to the phone, "Do you mind if you have some guests stay with you guys at the beach house for the whole summer?", he asks and I smiled. We never had guests at the house and it would be nice to have guests.