All my fault

Louis' POV

This is all my fault.

But, how was I supposed to know that she had an allergy?

I should've payed more attention listening to her rather than staring at her like an idiot.

I'm currently sitting in the waiting room at the hospital.

The docters won't let us in and I'm running a hand through my hair.

Amber is probably the worst out of all of us. She is hystericaly crying into Liams shoulder.

"Amber. Breathe. Breathe. She'll be fine. It's gonna be okay.", Liam cooed to her while rocking her in his arms.

Zayn is also upset.

"This is all my fault.", I said with my elbows on my knees and my head on my hands.

"No it's not, you didn't know.", Zayn said.

"Boo calm down, see? Here comes a docter now.", Harry said and stood to meet the docter.

I got up and went beside Harry, "how is she?", I ask my voice shaking.

"She's fine. She didn't drink the whole thing but shes asleep you can see her but don't wake her.", the docter said and I nodded.

He took us to an intensive care unit...I thought she was okay...

"Why are we in an intensive care unit?", Niall asked for me.

"An alchohol based allergy is very serious thats why she needs sleep.", the docter said and Niall and I nod.

All if a sudden we hear a blood curdling scream.

"What was that!?", I yell.

Just then a nurse runs up, "Patient Riley Scott is screaming and she won't stop I need you to come with me.", the nurse said.

Riley.

"Riley! Let me come!", Amber says.

"Me too!", I yell.

"Fine but come on!", the docter yells over another scream. We follow the nuse into her room where sheis wiggling around on the hospital bed and screaming.

"Riley! Riley I need you to calm down please. Please. It's just a bad dream.

Bad dream?

What kind of bad dream is it?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RILEYS POV

IN THE DREAM:

"Rilyn! Get down here or I will hurt you more than you deserve!", my 'father' yells at me.

I scramble downstairs only to be met with a slap!

"Ahhhh!" I scream and fall to the ground.

"Why did your mother leave you with me if you can't do any work right?!", he screams and kicks me in the stomach before pulling me onto my feet.

I feel something dripping down my face.

Blood.

"Get to work!", he screams and goes off.

I try to walk but just feel a snap in my stomach which felt like my rib snapping.

I scream and scream until I hear voices in the distance, "Riley! Riley it's just a bad dream! Please wake up and relax! It's just a nightmare!", the voice says.

That sounds like Amber.

I try wake up and my eyelids flutter open.

"What happened?", I ask my voice cracking.

"You were screaming.", a docter said.

Then I remembered the dream.

"It was uhmm a a nightmare.", I stutter and look down.

I feel arms around me and I see it's Amber.

"Where are the boys?", I ask.

"They are in the waiting room. Lou came in but the docter said only one person so he's out there too.", she says.

"Can I see them?", I ask the docter.

"Yes, I will get them.", he says and leaves the room.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOUIS' POV

I was told I had to leave the room so Amber stayed and I went back to the waiting room only to have questions shot at me. Mostly from Niall.

"Is she okay?!", Niall asks.

"I-I don't know.", I say and then the scream stops and I hear a muffled "Oh my god!"

I freeze and look at Niall. He's looking at me too as well as the other lads.

"What-what was that?", he asks quietly. Then the docter comes out and up to us.

"She's awake and asking for a Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn.", he says and everyone gets up. We follow him into her room and shes sitting up in the hospital bad talking to Amber.

She looks at me and her peircing blue eyes stare at me. She's so beautiful.

She looks tired with bags under her eyes and her eyes are bloodshot.

"Hey guys.", she says weakly giving us a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry Riley if I knew I would't of given you that dare.", I tell her and give her a hug.

She returns the hug and I get tingles down my back and my arms feel like noodles in her arms.

"It's not your fault Lou. Please don't say it's your fault. It's my...my dads.", she said and put her head in the crook of my neck.

She lets go and leans back on the bad and sighs.

"This place sucks. The food sucks and the person next door is really annoying. After I woke up and before I went to sleep he came in my room and asked if I had pain meds and I said no and he was staring at me like a creep.", she says and I feel anger boil inside.

"Lou? Calm down he hasn't come back. And when do I get to leave?", she asks the docter.

"At least two days to make sure your completly okay to leave.", he says.

"Okay.", she says sadly.

"Can I stay over night?", Amber asks and he nods.

"Yes but up to two people.", he says and walks out if the door.

"Me and Zayn are going back and we will clean up the house a little and sleep okay Riley?", Liam asks and she nods.

"Okay Li.", they hug and Zayn hugs her and they walk out.

"Hiw about Lou and Amber can stay tonight and Niall and Harry can stay tomorrow?", Riley asks us.

"Yeah okay well it's getting late I think Harry and I will go now.", Niall says.

I nod and we all hug Nialls hug lasting longer with Riley.

"Please stay safe.", he tells her and she nods.

I feel a twing of...jelousy?

Why?

Does Niall like her like I do?

I don't know.

I'm too tired to think about it.

Amber finds two blankets and we lay down in the two chairs with our feet at the very end if Riley's bed.

"Night guys.", Amber says and we say night back.

I was about to fall alseep when Riley says, "can I have a carrot?"

I laugh and say, "tomorrow okay love?"

"Okay", she says and I drift off into darkness