Sleep and outta here!

RILEYS POV

I wake up the next morning to the shower running and I'm alone.

I sit up and Lou comes back into the room from the hallway.

"Hey Ri. How ya feelin'?", he asks and sits at the end of the bed.

"Okay. I guess but I really wanna leave.". I say truthfully.

"I would too. Look what I got.", he pulls something out if a bag that I didn't see before.

Carrots.

"Yay! Thanks Lou!", I say and sit by him and give him a hug.

He hugs back and I feel tingles.

What?

Eh.

We open the bag and dig in.

I hear a throat clear and there is Amber leaning against the bathrrom door frame tapping her foot.

She is wearing a cream colored button up top with a pointed collar and black short shorts with gladiator sandals.

"What are you doing?", she asks.

"Eating carrots.", I say with a mouthful so it sounds like, eatinths carroths.

"Okay well get dressed and lets go.", she says and I look at her confused.

"Why? I still have another day and night here.", I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Nope, the docter came in earlier while Lou was in the shower and said that all the tests they did came back and you are free to go.", she said and I brightened up.

"Yes! Irm outta here!", I yell and fist pump.

"Haha, now go get dressed Lou brought some clothes from the becach house and we are gonna surprise the guys back there.". She said and shooed me to the bathroom.

I went in and I could tell that Lou picked this out.

There was a white shirt with thin teal lines going horazontally across with bright blue shorts with a tear and black suspenders with black TOMS.

Thanks, Lou.", I tell him through the door and get dressed.

When I'm done I brush my rat nest I call hair and do a natural makeup.

I walk out and Lou and Amber are ready to go and we head out.

Amber checks me out and pays the fee and we go out and hail a taxi to take us to the house.

On the way there I look out the window and watch the houses go by unril I hear the driver yell, "we are hear!"

We get out and grab our bags frim the back and pay the driver and he goes off.

I walk up to the front door and unlock it and jump in and yell, "surprise!"

Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Niall's heads snap towards us and Niall is the first to run over and hug me.

"Your okay! But I thought you had to stay one more night.", he said and I explained it to him and he nods.

After all of the hugs and the 'glad your okays' we finally got to a silence that was so peaceful until I got jncredibly bored.

"Hey Am?", I ask her.

"Yeh?", she says looking up from her phone from her place in the recliner on Liams lap.

"Where are the surfboards?", I ask her.

"Outside in the shed on the deck, why?", she looks confused.