Bruises

"How about you stay away from Nikki. You know what? She stayed here waiting for you to get out of your fucking coma. She stayed in that hard ass hospital chair night and day. I was with her for that and I can't believe that you treated her like that when she stayed here for YOU! Fuck you"! He was just laying there with his mouth opened. I grabbed mine and Nikki's stuff and walked out.

Chapter 14 ~ Bruises

Nikki's POV

We were driving to the beach. Just Krista, Julia, and I. No boys! "Krista I don't have a swim suit!" "Don't worry I brought 2 pairs" Julia said. We got to the beach and we decided to just lay down and sun tan. "Hey guys I'm going to get a drink. I'm thirsty. I'll be right back." I said. They nodded and I grabbed my phone. I started to wonder around. "Hey sexy lady!" Some one said while putting their hands on my shoulders. I turned around and saw Dylan. He pushed me between two shacks. "Dylan let go of me!" "No! I want to get back at the Smiths.." I started to scream but he slapped me.. Hard. "Shut up bitch". He snapped. He started to kiss my neck. He went up my jaw line and kissed me sloppily. Then he started to reach for my swim suit. I started to cry because I didn't want to get raped. The next thing I knew Dylan was on the ground in pain. I see Vincent standing there and knew he punched Dylan. "Vinny! Thank you.." I said with tears still in my eyes. He came and hugged me. "Are you okay?" I just hugged back and nodded. "Were going back to the house. Krista can bring the rest of your stuff to our house." I just nodded and text Krista that Vincent is taking me home. We got into Vincent's car and I looked in the mirror and saw that a bruise was already forming. The ride was quite but not awkward. We arrived and I ran upstairs to change into something comfortable. I put in some make up to hide the bruise. I went down and saw that Levi and Vinny were sitting down. I sat down between them. "Thanks Vincent" I whispered. He nodded and Levi grabbed my hand. We lead me outside and stared at me. He said nothing and went inside. He ran upstairs and I followed. Levi slammed the door in my face. "Levi let me in!" I said. Nothing.. "Levi please.. Please let me in. What's wrong?" Still nothing.. I was about to turn away but the door opened. He looked pissed.. "What's wrong?" I asked. He pulled me in his room and surprisingly his room wasn't messy. He stared at me and spoke "he hit you." I looked down and tears started to form in my eyes. He took his fingers and lifted my face so I can see him. "Please don't cry." he said.. Tears started to spill and Levi pulled me into his lap. I cried all over his shirt.. I looked up and I'm pretty sure all my make up washed off. He looked at my cheek and kissed my lips lightly. We just sat there hugging on his bed. The next thing I know Zayn come barging through the door...