Kisses and surprises

Recap:

He jumped up and was about to scream when I stopped him by kissing him. "Geez women. You didn't have to do that"! "Well what was I supposed to do? You are a heavy sleeper. Now get dressed I want to walk around the city. Please"? He nodded and went to the bathroom

Chapter 12 ~ Kisses and surprises

Zayn's POV (When driving then coma)

Why do I keep thinking about her? She is always on my mind. Everything I do or say I think of her. When she touches me my heart starts beating really fast and when our skin touches there is like a spark like thing go on. I've never felt that... My heart hurt when I saw her and Levi kiss. I guess I wasn't paying attention to the road because the next thing I see is red tail lights and then black..

Where am I? I see a bright light in complete darkness. I try to run to it so I can see what it is but, it keeps getting further away if I run. I stop and it becomes brighter. I can't really tell what anything is because it's so bright. I see a beautiful girl coming down from the light. She looked passed out and is wearing a long red silk dress. I walk close to her and finally get to see the beauty up close. And it was HER! Her beautiful Blonde hair that's straight as a board. Her beautiful eyes are closed and she looks pale. Not her normal glow tan that she normally has. I stare at her put my hand on her cold shoulder I felt my heart speed up. I thought I heard her voice say "Zayn I don't know if you can hear me but I'm sorry that this happened to you. Whatever made you mad yesterday I hope it gets fixed". I looked up to the blackness and yelled "What happened was Y'ALL!! My heart hurts because of Y'ALL"!! I looked down at the beautiful girl and she was fading. Where am I?

Levi's POV ~ A week later

It's been about more than a week since Zayn's been in a coma. I'm starting to worry and i'm pretty sure mom is starting to worry more. Me and Nikki are sitting on the hard hospital chairs at night just talking. "When are we going to tell your family"? Nikki asked. "I don't know babe. I guess when it's time we can". "Okay baby". She said while she bites her lip. "You're cute when you do that"! She looked confused and I laughed. "Do what"? She finally asked. "Bite your lip"! I replied. "Oh that's a habit of mine" She with no problem. I looked at her and she looked at me with those big blue eyes. I leaned close to her and kiss her passionately until I hear a deep low raspy voice say "Quit kissing in my room. I don't want to see that. Go somewhere else". I look over to see who it was and I couldn't believe it. Zayn was awake!!

Zayn's POV

When I open my eyes it's not what I wanted to see. My little brother and that beautiful girl kissing. "Quit kissing in my room. I don't want to see that. Go somewhere else". I say and man my voice hurts... Everything hurts ! And they both look at me like i'm stupid. "YOU'RE AWAKE"! Nikki piped. "I'll get the doctor. Nikki stay here with Zayn" Levi said. She nodded and he left. I kept staring at her and I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying until I see her tiny hand waving in front of my face. "Do you hurt"? "No I feel fucking fine. Don't worry about me EVER and don't fucking talk to me EVER"! Her facial expression went to hurt and she just nodded and went to the chair and looked at the floor. I felt bad but i'm really pissed. When Levi came in she was crying and just went out the door. He looked at her then me and yelled "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MAKE HER FUCKING CRY"? Woah he never curses. She's really important to him I can tell. He stomped out and to find that beautiful girl that I hurt