Us? Scars?

Recap: I fell asleep with something in my mind..

Does he like me? Love? What's happening?

Chapter 21 ~ Us? Scars?

Nikki's POV

Someone is shaking me.. I groan. "Wake up!" I heard a deep voice. What th- The images of last night came flooding back to me. Why me? "Five more minutes!" I mumble in the pillow. "No wake up!" He said closer. "If you don't get up then I'll kiss you." He whispered. "And what if I want to get kissed?" I smirked. I opened my eyes and he was close. "Then get up!" I sat up and Zayn started to lean in. I put my hand on his mouth and pushed him back. "If you want a kiss then you have to brush your teeth first!" After I said that Zayn was trying to get out of bed as fast as he could but got tangled in the sheets. I got up and Zayn was still struggling. I was laughing hard.. He finally got out of bed and put some pants on but was still shirtless. We walked out of the room and brushed our teeth.

After we were done I didn't even get to his room before he grabbed my wrist spun me around and crashed his lips into mine. I was shocked but soon collected myself and kiss him back. I put my arms around Zayns neck and he pulls me closer. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and he started to explore it. I soon heard a cough and I looked to see who it was. I still had my arms around Zayn and he had his hands on my waist. It was Will. I seen a flash of hurt go through his eyes but he covered it. "I need to get in the bathroom. Sorry for interrupting." He faked laughed. Something is obviously wrong with him. I let go of Zayn and walked to my room. Zayn and Will started to talk about something. I opened the door and the sight was.. Unexplainable! Lexi was upside down on the couch, Kayla was sleeping on the floor, Julia was sleeping on my computer desk chair, Krista was the only one to make it to the bed. Well barely! Her head to her stomach was in the bed. The rest of her was on the floor. I grabbed my phone from the night stand careful not to make any sound. I stood at the door way and took a picture. I posted it to Instagram and sent it to them. Zayn came behind me and laid his head in my shoulder. "Nikki will you come to my room for a second?" He asked. I nodded.

He shut his door and then he kissed me. I kissed him back but I pulled away. "What do you need to ask?" I question. He took a deep, shaky breath, Nikki I know it's way early to ask from what happened. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. When I saw you with Levi my heart ached and I couldn't stand it. Everything I thought about it always involved you. I couldn't stoping thinking about you. N-Nikki w-will you be my girlfriend?" What? Zayn asked me out? What do I say? "Yes.." He smiled his true smile. He picked me up and spun me around. He pecked my lips and said "You think we should wake your friends?" He smirked. I grabbed his hand and ran to my room. "WAKE UP!" I screamed. All I seen were arms and legs flying everywhere. Zayn and I fell to the floor laughing. "Fucker!" Krista yelled while throwing a pillow at me. I threw it back at her. Zayn got up and grabbed my hand to help me up but didn't let go of my hand. Then Vincent came in out of nowhere and kissed Lexi and sat down on the couch with her. Some random guy followed behind him and went to Julia. I raised my eyebrows at her. "Xavier this is Nikki, Nikki this Xavier!" I walked over to him and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Xavier." "Please call me X." I nodded my head and then Levi came in and grabbed Krista hand which caused her to blush. Then Will came in and kissed Kayla on the cheek. Wow.. Well I guess everyone is a couple now. Odd.. "Zayn I have to ask you something." I turned around and look at him. "Yes babe?" "What caused you to wreck that one day?" He sighed and grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. He sat on his bed and I sat on his knees. He turned me around so I was facing him. "I got in a wreck that day because I seen you and Levi get together. I was furious. I was driving thinking about you and I didn't pay attention and I wrecked." I looked down. I caused his wreck? "I'm sorry." He lifted my chin so I could see him but I refused to look into those eyes. "Don't be." And with that he kissed me. The kiss got pretty heated and I let my hand roam over his abs. Then I felt something weird. I broke the kiss and looked down. It was a scar. I traced it with my finger. "What happened?" I whispered. "Do you really want to know?" Do I? Curiosity got the best of me. "Yes."

"It was Dylan.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNN.. What did Dylan do?

I hate this chapter.. I had to write it twice.. Ugh I hate that..

VOTE AND FIND OUT!!