Party!

Okay guy this is chapter 20 and I wanted to make a big surprise in this chapter because you know it's chapter 20!!\(•_•)/ CELEBRATE!

Recap: I can't believe she said yes. My heart beat won't slow down. I'm ready for tomorrow night and I can't wait. I changed out of my clothes only to leave me in my boxers. I slipped in bed but I couldn't sleep. Why does she have so much effect on me?

Chapter 20 ~ Party!

Nikki's POV

Omg it's 2 O'clock and me and the girls are so ready! I can't wait!! Krista said she'd be over with Julia at 4 so we can get out hair done and makeup. I wonder what the boys are thinking or doing?

Zayn's POV

I can't wait anymore. Why can't time go faster? It's going by super slow.. I just hope everything goes okay. I really hope so.

Levi's POV

I can't wait to make my move on her tonight. So the day needs to hurry. Everyone is locked in there rooms. No ones coming out unless there is food. Everyone is making plans and figuring out what they are wearing. Even Vinny is in hard concentration. He looks constipated though!

Nikki's POV

Finally it's 4 O'clock and the girls just arrived. "Who's going first?" I asked. "I will go since last night I had my hair in braids so all I have to do is undo them and someone can hair spray my hair." I nodded. "I'll hairspray your hair but put on your dress so you won't mess up your hair and makeup." We all changed into our outfits. We all looked stunning, beautiful, gorgeous! Everyone was getting comments on how gorgeous they looked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it was 8:20. My blonde hair was curled, Lexi's was in a braided wave, Kayla's was straitened along with Julia's. I swear they look like twins with the way they dress and their hair style. Krista got her hair done today. She had highlights put in and parted it different. I put my silver high heels on and Lexi puts her black stilettos on. Kayla and Julia had flats on. Krista had red high heels on too. Everyone had makeup on. Kayla did everyone's makeup and she did a good job! We were walking down the stairs and I seen Zayn, Levi, Will, Vincent, and Alex all dressed up in tuxes. Alex had some red head girl with big boobs, I thought they were going to fall out of her mini dress. Everyone went to their dates and I was really surprised. Krista went to Levi, Kayla went to Will.. Wow. Lexi went to Vincent and Julia went to a guy which I think was her boyfriend. When did they ask them and why didn't they tell me?

I went to Zayn and he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he lean in close. "You look gorgeous tonight." He whispered in my ear. It sent a shiver throughout my whole body and he pulled away smirking. "T-thanks. Y-you look stunning!" I tried to get my words out but I stuttered. He laughed as he walked me to his black dodge challenger and opened my door for me. Such a gentleman! We got in and the while ride was silent.

We pulled up at the house and the music was blaring. Zayn came over and opened my door for me. We walk to the door and drunks are all over the place. Everywhere. Shirtless girls dancing in tables and the smell of alcohol was toxic. "Do you want a drink?" Zayn yelled over the music. I just nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead me in the kitchen. It was like fire when we touched. He poured me some vodka and some for his self. He chugged it down and stared at me. I chugged the vodka down and it burned. "That tasted horrible!" I said. "It's not suppose to taste good!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes..

Krista's POV.

I was slightly tipsy but I was still having fun. I think Levi was a little bit dunker than me because we were grinding in the middle of the dance floor. His hands were on my waist. I turned around and his eyes were boring into mine. "You having fun?" He whispered making me shiver. "Yes I am!" I winked. He stared at me for a couple of seconds before looking down to my lips. Then he started to lean in. Our lips were brushing together and I could feel his breath on my face. "Did I ever tell you that you look beautiful?" He said still grazing my lips. "No? So shut up and kiss me!" And with that he kissed my passionately. I put my arms around his neck and started to play with his blonde hair. He pulled me closer and we soon broke away from the kiss. I had to breath! I look up and at the corner of my eye and see at the top of the stairs is Nikki being dragged by a guy. Omg I have to find Zayn..