Shopping!

Recap: Hey did you hear about the party?" Krista asked. "No?" "Oh well it's Tuesday. Do you want to come?" That's in two days. I looked at Lexi and then to Kayla. We all nodded. Yes I would really like to go and party! "Great I'll meet you all tomorrow and we will go shopping!" Krista said.

Chapter 19 ~ shopping!

Nikki's POV

Krista soon left after we discussed about the party. We planned that tomorrow we'll go shopping for clothes, then she'll come to my place for the makeup and hair.

So now I'm going down stairs with the girls to find Will. I walked into the game room and seen the guys playing COD. Their eyes glued to the screen. I don't think they heard us come in. I looked at the girls and they knew what I was thinking. We slowly walked behind the couch. I looked at the girls and started to count on my fingers and at three we screamed and jumped up. Vincent flew up and fell off the couch. Will jumped like 10 feet and Logan screamed and put his hand over his heart. I couldn't help but laugh! "What the fuck!? WHY?" Vincent yelled. "You mofos almost gave me a heart attack!" Logan said. Will just gave a look and said "Payback is a bitch!" He had a evil smirk on his face.. Oh shit..

Jesse soon came in.. I haven't seen him in like forever. Literally "Could you guys be quiet? I'm trying to read!" He said waving a fat book in the air. "Sorry Jesse!" I said walking over to him and hugging him. He was shocked I was hugging him but he soon hugged me back. He turned around and walked away reading his book. "Does he stay in his room all day and read?" I asked curiously. "Yeah. We try to get him out but he won't." Vincent said. "He's basically read every book in our library! And there is like millions of them!" Logan added. "Wow.." I said. That boy is going to be really smart!

"So guys are you going to the party Tuesday?" I questioned. "I am! And Levi, Alex, and Zayn. Are you coming William?" Vincent spoke. "Yeah. Sure ill go!" Yes! Party hard! "It's getting late. I think we should go to sleep." Lexi said. "Will where are you going to sleep?" "He can stay in the guest bedroom." Logan said. We have a guest bedroom? I really need to explore the house! I nod and the girls and I get ready for bed. I soon fell asleep on my comfy bed. 

********************************************* 

I woke up to the sun rays hitting my eyes. So. Bright! Ugh I roll over and feel a body. Omg! Oh.. I forgot about the girls. Scared me. I got up and rubbed my eyes. "Wake up girls!" I said. They both groaned and wiggled. I looked at the clock to see it was 10 o'clock. Finally the girls got up and stretched. "I'm going to take a shower girls. You can watch television or whatever." I mumbled still tired. I'm not a morning person, I'm a night owl. I grabbed a bra and underwear with some shorts and a off the shoulder British flag shirt.

I was walking to the bathroom and bumped into Zayn. "Hey I heard you were going to the party." Zayn said leaning on the wall with his hands in his pocket. "Yeah I'm going to the party. Ready to party though!" I said while yawning. He smiled at me. Why is he smiling? "Well I'm going to go and take a shower. See you later Zayn." I walked by him and opened the bathroom door. I took off my night clothes and took a glance in the mirror. Oh my.. Talk about bad case of bed head. I groaned and turned on the shower. I stand under the warm water and let it hit me. So peaceful! I wash my body with soap and then wash my hair with coconut shampoo and then Tressemé conditioner. I turn off the water and then dry off. I get dressed and put my hair in the towel. I walk to my bed room to find Lexi and Kayla watching SpongeBob. The episode is where SpongeBob and Patrick go camping outside like 25 seconds from SpongeBobs house. That's my favorite episode! The camping episode! I was about to dry my hair but then the campfire song song came on and Lexi, Kayla, and I started to sing it. I love these girls! I blow dry my hair and then straiten my blonde hair. My eyes are really light blue today so you can see the green specks better. "Where's your bathroom?" Kayla asks with clothes in her hand. "All the way down the hall, last door to the right." She nods and walks off. I put on my foundation, mascara, and eyeliner. Not to much though. I go sit next to Alexis and realized I had a text message.

-Blondie 

Hey I'll be over at 1 O'clock.. Be ready by then .

I replied okay and noticed Kayla came back in and Lexi got up. Kayla was wearing a black Hollywood Undead shirt with shorts. Her and that band. "Hey do you think I should let my hair dry naturally?" Kayla asked. "Yes! I love your natural hair." Her hair looked naturally scrunched. She added a little moose and hair spray. I'm surprised Kayla is single. She's gorgeous! Who knows maybe she will find someone here! Lexi finally came in and she blow her hair and straitened it also. She had light washed shorts and a black Batman shirt. It was almost time to go and I slipped on my white gladiators. Kayla wore her black Bobs and Lexi wore her black Vans. Krista pulled up in her car. "Hey! We're meeting Julia at the mall!" I nodded. I put on my Ray ban glasses. Mine were white, Lexi's blue and Kayla's red.

We pulled up to the mall and I soon saw here and we hugged. I introduced her to my friends and we were soon looking for a store. "I'm not wearing a dress!" Kayla stated. "Finally! I'm not alone!" Julia said. Julia and Kayla went their separate ways. I'll text Kayla later. The rest of us decided to go look in Dillard's. Krista, Lexi, and I where looking around for dresses. I finally found one. It was gorgeous! It was aquamarine, tight, going down to mid thigh, and had a roll of diamond going vertical to my boob to my waist. In different positions. It was one shoulder and I knew I found the right one. It showed my curves perfectly! I seen Krista pick out a tight black dress that goes about to the knees. Maybe and inch higher or two. The black dress had a red ribbon bow around the stomach. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. Lexi showed me what she had purchased as I purchased mine. Hers was red and I think it really brings out her skin tone. She is white but not sickly white. I say a little tan. Hers had one sleeve and she decided to keep it plain.

- To Kayla 

Where are you?

-Kayla 

We are at Rue 21

We headed off to Rue 21 and I seen them looking around. I know they're both going to get skinny jeans. "I'll help Kayla you help Julia." I say to Krista. Lexi just decided to follow me. Kayla had black skinny jeans with ripped holes and was looking for a shirt. I seen the perfect shirt. It was a dark blue off the shoulder shirt the had cuts in the back. Julia had white skinny jeans with a pink tight one strap shirt. I can't wait until tomorrow!! "Hey Krista what time does party start?" I question. "Um.. 9 0'clock" I nodded. We head out separate ways and the girls and I went to the Smiths. It was 6 and I was tired. I noticed that Mr. And Mrs. Smith were home so we are going to have a family dinner tonight.

I finally got done eating ready to go to bed. But then a rough hand caught my tiny wrist. I looked and seen it was Zayn. "Um hey Nikki I was wonder if. Um.." Zayn let go of my wrist and rubbed his neck. What's going on? "If?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. Hey sighed "Would you like to go to the party with me?" What?? I looked over his shoulder and seen Kayla and Lexi shaking the heads rapidly as if the were saying yes. "Um Zayn, I'd love to!" He looks down in embarrassment. "It's okay I understand you don- Wait.. you said yes?" He looked up and I seen that he was blushing. Aw! "Yes." He smiled a true smile. That's the first time I have seen that. "Great! Meet down here at 8:30." With that he left. I ran down the steps and my heart was racing a million miles a hour. I hugged the girls and we were jumping up and down squealing. Typical. We ran up stairs and changed. Finally I get to lay in my comfy bed.

Zayn's POV (Yay!)

I can't believe she said yes. My heart beat won't slow down. I'm ready for tomorrow night and I can't wait. I changed out of my clothes only to leave me in my boxers. I slipped in bed but I couldn't sleep. Why does she have so much effect on me? 

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHICH IS THE PARTY!