Break ups and new friends

Recap:

"Thank you". "Although I didn't expect you to come out of the bathroom with just a towel on". I could already feel my cheeks heating up. "I didn't mean too. I forgot my clothes. And y'all wouldn't have seen if y'all weren't at the bathroom door having a giggling fest". He started to laugh. His laugh was so cute. I started to smile and he just stared at me. "You have dimples.. You're so beautiful!" What did he say? I was beautiful?!*

Chapter 8 ~ Break ups and new friends

Zayn's POV

Oh god did I just say what I think I said? "What did you just say"? She asked. The confusion on her face made her look even more sexy. What am I saying?? I mentally slap myself and say "I said you have dimples". "No you didn't you said I was beautiful!" God this girl is making me blush.. I need to leave this room. I feel like something is choking me. I couldn't get my words out. "Okay I said you were beautiful". After I said that I got up and left. I ran down stairs and I wasn't watching where I was going. I bumped into a body. "Whoa big bro, Where you going"? It was Vinny. I got up and didn't say a word. I looked into his eyes and he just smirked. He probably knew what happened. I shook my head and continued running down stairs. I grabbed my car keys and drove off. I don't know where i'm going but I have to get away from this house.

Nikki's POV

Why did he leave? Ugh whatever it really doesn't matter. Maybe I was dreaming this? I laid in my bed and went to sleep under my cozy blanket.

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I looked at my clock and it was only 8:13. I decided that I would take a jog around the neighborhood. I put on some comfy shorts and a loose shirt. I put my hair in a high pony tail with a white headband. I'm guessing everyone was asleep because it was quite in the house. I walked down stairs hoping that the kitchen was there. When I got downstairs the kitchen was there but when I went in there I saw someone. I didn't know who it was because I only saw the back of their head. I walked in the kitchen very slowly and grabbed the closest thing that I saw. which was an umbrella. "Hello?" I whisper yelled. That person fell out of the chair and onto the floor. I started to laugh even though I didn't know who it was it's still funny! The mystery person finally got up and it was one of the twins. "Geez Nikki you scared the crap out of me! And really? An umbrella?!".. "Vincent?" I didn't know which twin it was. "No, It's Levi. I have blue eyes and he has green". I looked at his eyes and his eyes weren't blue at all. They were grey and was bloodshot. "Have you been crying?" Once I said that sadness and regret was all over his face. He sighed and then said "Yes Nikki i've been crying".. Poor guy. "Why? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." It took a moment for him to tell me but he did. "I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years because I found out last night that she has been cheating on me." "I'm so sorry Levi. I wish I could help". I gave him a hug and I guess he wasn't expecting me to hug him because it took him a while to hug back. "Maybe after I'm done jogging we can go somewhere. Too help things get off your mind" I said. He agreed and I went out the door. I don't feel like eating breakfast now so I just skip it. I started to jog and look at my surroundings. I got caught up in the beautiful neighborhood that I wasn't watching were I was going. I bumped into someone and fell on my ass. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going. Here let me help you up". I couldn't see because of the sun but I could tell it was a girl. When I could see she had blonde hair like me and Hazel eyes. "It's okay. I wasn't watching where I was going either!" We both started to laugh. "I'm Krista Leighton. And your name is?" "My name is Nikki Monroe. Nice to meet you!" She looked at her watch and said "Oh gosh I have to go! here is my number text me sometime so we can hang out!" I nodded and I jogged back to the house.