California?!?

Thank you guys for reading my book!!(: 

****************************************** 

Chapter 2 ~ California?!?

I must've fell asleep at my door because I was woken up by my dad knocking on the door. "Darling please unlock the door I need to talk to you". Why would I want to talk to him? He wants to leave me while he goes to Europe with the devil instead of me? "No!" I yelled.. " Please Carebear"? Ugh! Why did he have to use that nickname?! I got up and unlocked the door. He walked in and sat on my bed and I joined him. "Nikki I know your upset about the situation that we told you about But, we don't have enough money for you and this is for my work." His voice was full of sadness. I was so angry at this point if I was cartoon my face would be red and steam coming out of my ears.

"How can you leave me here by my self?" I said trying not to yell at him. "You're not going to stay here. You're going to California to live with Mrs.Smith". What did he say? California? "What about my best friends dad? And I don't remember this 'Mrs.Smith' women!" I was surprised at what he said. "You're just going to have to leave them because you're going to California! And that's final! And you'll remember when you see her. You leave in 2 days". With that he left the room. I just sat there with my mouth open just staring at the open door. Caitlynn passed the door and saw me. She yelled "Close your mouth Nikki you don't want flys to fly in there! Oh wait they won't because they won't get near you with you looking like that!" she pointed to my face and messed up hair. I shut my mouth and got up and slammed my door closed. Who does she think she is? She needs look in the mirror with all that make-up on she looks like a clown... Maybe even uglier! I got my IPhone off of my nightstand and texted my best friends.

To:Lexi, Will, and Kayla

"Hey guys): I got sad news.. I got to move to California and leave y'all..):"

I sat my phone on my bed and walking to my wall mirror. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. My hair was all tangled and sticking up. I grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair. I got some eyeliner and put some on to make it look like I haven't been crying. I went over to my bed and saw that I had three messages already. I love them!(:

Will 

"WHAT?!? No!! You can't leave me!! I don't want you too):"

"Sorry Will it's not my choice... It's dads.. Ugh I don't want to leave either): Meet me at Starbucks at 1"

Lexi 

"For real? You can't leave me): I love you and you're my bestfriend!!"  

"Yes for real.. I love you too<3 Meet me at Starbucks at 1!"

Kayla 

"No!! When do you leave? I'm going to stay the night tonight. I don't want you to leave)':"  

"I don't want to leave either)': I leave in 2 days. Mkay I'll ask dad if Lexi,Will, and you can spend the night. Meet me at Starbucks a 1! <3"

I got up and straightened my hair. It's was 12:17 so I can ask dad. I put my black converse on and went down stairs. Thank god Caitlynn wasn't there. "Dad can Lexi, Will, and Kayla stay the night tonight?" I asked politely. "Yes. I'll give you sometime to spend with your friends before you leave" He replied. "YES!! Thank you daddy! I'm going to Starbucks at 1 to meet them there". He nodded. I ran up stairs and it was 12:23. I filled my purse with money, chapstick, phone, and sunglasses. I went downstairs and said goodbye to dad and called a taxi to drive me to Starbucks! 

****************************************** 

Longer chapter!! YAY!! I'll update soon!  

Please comment and vote! Love ya guys!<3 

XO- Jymeni!<3