Annoucing and Confessing

Recap: The next thing I know Zayn come barging through the door...

Chapter 15 ~ announcing and confessing

"Zayn? What are you doing here? I thought you were in the hospital!" I said. He glared at me and Levi glared back. "Levi they let me out of the hospital.. Just letting you know." He shut the door and left.. Should I talk to him? I got up and Levi grabbed my arm. "Please don't go see him." He begged. "I'm not! I'm going to put make-up on." He nodded. I walked to my room and quickly covered up my bruise. I walked out of my room and someone knocked me over! "Watch where you're go..." I looked up and saw Zayn. I got up and was about to walk away when he said "Wait!" I turned to look at him but he said nothing.. "I..."

Zayn's POV

I wanted to say something but I didn't know how to put it into words."I...". "Nikki I'm so sorry.. Please I didn't mean to yell at you.. Please don't ignore me. I-I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I didn't know you stayed there with me." I looked in her eyes and saw hurt. "Nikki please.." Nothing. "Nikki I have to tell you something. I-" "I forgive you." She says cutting me off. I hugged her and thank god she forgave me. We pulled apart and I stared at her and she leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back and push her on the wall. "Zayn I can't do this.. I'm so sorry. I-I have Levi.." She run down stairs and I hit my head on the wall repeatedly. Why did I have to kiss her? Oh that's right I like her.. Ugh this is driving me crazy. I go down stairs and see Brandon! "Bro!" I yelled. We did our man hug. "I'm so glad to see you! Are you doing okay?" Brandon asks me. I nodded. "We should get to the table." I sat down beside Brandon and Vincent. In front of me was Levi and Nikki.. They were whispering and Nikki nodded. Levi stood up and said "I have an announcement to make now that everyone is here." Everyone's eyes are on them and I'm pretty sure I was glaring. "Me and Nikki are dating!" I shot up out of my chair and my chair had fallen to the floor. "Excuse me." I said cold and hard. I ran upstairs and laid on my bed. How am I going to see the girl that I.. Do I love her? How am I going to see the girl that I love fall for my brother?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so short chapter. I'm sorry