Basic Background info

Okay so I know we jumped right into the story so let me tell you more.

     I'm Catori Eaglefeather, that's my middle name, I'm usually called Eagle so either that or Catori works. I was born and raised on the rez. I got long hair and y'know just typical indigenous features I guess you could say. As you may have already guessed, I'm Indigenous just like the rest of us. My younger sister is Willie Jack. Our cousin, Daniel, the guy that put the whole group together, he sadly passed away a year ago because of this dumb reservation. I live with my mom and dad and sister. We got pretty religiously Christian, especially after my cousin's passing. That's the reason I tell Willie Jack to watch her mouth. Little weasel doesn't listen anyway. My best friends are well Willie Jack, Elora, Cheese, and uh.. Bear. Been liked that boy since before we been collecting money to go to Cali, that was over a year ago.

Style :

(You already know I got these from Pinterest🤦‍♀️ change if you'd like

(You already know I got these from Pinterest🤦‍♀️ change if you'd like. Everyone else's style is shown on the show.)

   Willie Jack is a little brat but you gotta liver her. I mean I kinda have to I known her, her whole life. We're Irish twins so we're 11 months apart. I'm older obviously. Her real name is Wilhelmina Jacqueline. She acts all rough and tough but she's really a big baby. Don't tell her I said either of those pieces of information though. Love her to death, she really just wants to keep us all safe.

     And then Elora Danan. She just really wants to get out of this place. I do remember though that she lives Daniel so very much, we all did but she and him were something else. The perfect duo. She can be harsh but you gotta think about how she was brought up and what she's been through. She's wants to get us to California or even just herself. Because it was a dream of Daniel's. In all honesty, she can sort or be like the mother of our little group sometimes.

     And oh Cheese. What a sophisticated young man. Real smart kid actually. Too bad his intelligence is wasted here. Sometimes the things he says out of nowhere crack me up. That kid has more random facts in his brain than stars in the galaxy. Not literally but probably close to it anyway. He's very good at listening too. You can talk to him about anything and he'd actually listen and respond correctly.

     And last but certainly not least, Bear Smallhill. Great guy. I know he feels bad about all the stuff we've pulled but we're now cool vigilantes. Him and Willie Jack make me laugh everyday. Some big idiots they are though. He lives with him mom and his dad has been everywhere since like ever. He's been through some crazy stuffy though. Wonder when and if I'll ever get the guts to tell him I like him though.

     Not much to say about old Daniel, just that he had all of us upset after his passing. Miss him. Probably disappointed he never got to go to California. We'll try and make up for it.

     Don't forget about our 'accents'. When you come on a reservation, everyone talks the way we do. (Watch the show and understand. Talking like Willie Jack.)

——————————————————————

That was just a little more about the characters for understanding. Thank you, loves!❤️