Justice for Cole Brings Plenty

Boozhoo, hello guys, i know i haven't updated in a few months and i hopefully will soon but i wanted to talk about what has tragically happened to Cole Brings Plenty. The young indigenous actor was found dead on April 5, 2024, so yesterday. He went missing for about four days and then was found dead with his hair cut and in a forest in Kansas at just 27 years old similar to the way his sister had been. I pray justice is brung to his name and his family finds peace in this season of mourning. Thanks to amazing people like him, indigenous people were really being seen in this world but evil people must always try and get their way and try to bring us down and sadly they took one of our brothers lives in their malevolent effort. This case should not go unnoticed and swept under the rug but should be brought justice.

Rest in peace, brother Cole Brings Plenty, and thank you.

Missing and Murdered Indigenous Persons (MMIP) day is on May the 5th and along with all of the sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles, moms, dads, cousins, friends, and more who were tragically taken from us we should also remember Cole Brings Plenty who was taken all too soon, in an unbearable way.

It is sad to have to say but make sure as indigenous people, we always have someone who knows where we are and that we tread lightly and avoid evil people like the ones who have taken the lives of our other indigenous brothers and sisters.

Stay safe and I love you all, GOD bless. <3

#JusticeForColeBringsPlenty
#NoMoreMissingAndMurderedIndigenousPeople