New Season 'Curse'

Warning: THIS CHAPTER IS SO CHEESY AND CORNY I'M SO SORRY

Eagle's POV:

I woke up kind of early in the morning because I heard the coffee machine making noise. When I walked out into the kitchen I saw Willie Jack talking to the picture of Daniel. She would usually do that at least every once a month to "give him a debrief" of what's been going on around here since he left. It was her way of sort of feeling better. She talked about literally everyone and everything that was happened, even Mose and Mekko getting their bikes hustled. And then she emphasized on Elora "leaving with that bitch, Jackie." in her exact words.

"...the bad part is, I think it's all my fault." Willie Jack concluded, breaking my heart.

"Willie Jack?" I called from the entrance of the kitchen and she turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Why the hell you up so early?" She asked, trying to act all hard.

"It wasn't your fault 'Jack." I tried to reassure her.

"I know."

I know she didn't really believe that so I stared at her with sympathy until she walked over to me and hugged me and cried. She cried and then she made me cry. She cried about being sorry. And she cried about missing Daniel. And then she cried about this being stupid and tried to laugh it off like she usually does.

I sat down at the kitchen table while thinking. I thought about how Elora was but tried to forget about it because she ditched Bear for Jackie. Oh and speaking of Bear, I told Willie Jack that if she said anything to anyone about what happened on the day after the tornado, I would make sure everyone on the rez would see that video of her singing to Hozier after saying she "hates white man's music." That really shut her mouth.

And as for Bear and I, we definitely have talked more since the kiss. We haven't talked about it though. But it may have happened again just once (four times 🌚.) But we don't discuss that either. We kind of just talk how close friends do. Very close friends!

But he does still talk to that weird spirit guy. He looks like a mad man.

Later on, I was walking with my sister and Cheese so that we could go find Bear.

"I'm trying, man!" We seen Bear shout at no one it seemed like as he was standing in front of Daniel's old house.

"Oi, skoden!" Willie Jack shouts at him to follow us.

"Yeah, you see how Daniel's dad moved out?" Bear asked pointing at the house Daniel and his dad used to live in.

"Yeah and heard." I told him, referring to our parents talking about it.

"I think, bro, that it's all connected." Willie Jack speaks out again.

"Man, you sound like you've been chilling with 'Big." Bear tells her. Officer Big always has some crazy conspiracy he's sharing.

"She sounds like Big." Cheese emphasizes.

"Yeah!" I quickly agree just to piss her off.

"No, I don't sound like Big!" Willie Jack shouts back at us. "Uncle Brownie told us, 'Don't mess with bad medicine!' and fuck we do? We mess with bad medicine!"

Willie Jack likes to act superstitious but I know it's only because she likes to blame something for when something bad happens. It's like that book Holes where Stanley Yelnats doesn't believe in his "family curse" but blames his no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather when inconveniences occur.