(6)Kenna

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚: 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

______________________________________

_THIRD POV

somewhere in Seattle~

It's the third time in a week we found Miss Masen; heiress of Masen's jewellery with the 'talk of the country' Mr Dawson.

Both of them again caught in camera while coming out from one of Mr Dawson Hotel.

But this time it seemed different. The pictures in left screen can be the proof of their Closeness.
Are they business associate??or Mr Dawson finally decided to settle down.
However it does looks more than that.

The social media followers already started shipping their relationship. The particular post going viral is the colage of two photos. A photo of Mr Dawson before Miss Masen and another photo of him after Miss Masen came to his life.

In the former photo he looks scary, grumpy and emotionless as always. And in the later image he found laughing while looking at Miss Masen.

Is Miss Masen is the One?

Miss Massen is a prosecutor, she has her own firm. She is also a heir of one of the famous jewellery company . Few appearances with Mr Dawson made her talk of the town as well. Her beauty and smile made other eligible bachelor curious as well.

They didn't confirm any of the assumptions yet, but they didn't deny their relationship either.

But the fans already shipped them together.

Now we are standing near the apartment of Miss Masen. The new couple was seen two hours ago entering into this building..

Here, here they are coming out.

The reporter in the screen scream while running to the couple.

"Mr Dawson, is it true that you two are together? "

"Did you finally decided to settle down?"

"Miss Masen, is it true you want the fame so you paired up with him and faking your relationship?, Is Mr Dawson finally fall for your beauty? " A gossip channel reporter ask daringly

And suddenly the camera of that person was taken out of his hand and thrown on the nearest wall. The last question seemed to be last straw to his patience.

"Dare to speak anything wrong about her again, it won't be the camera hitting the wall" The grumpy Mr Dawson warned coldly.

His hair now tied in a low bun, while he wore dark brown baggy t shirt paired with loose trouser pant and light brown coat , the woman beside him wore a professional navy blue suit.

Mr Dawson hold the young woman's hand and walked out of the building while they were being Shielded by his body guard.

The reporter in the news kept on blabbering while the man watching the news , intently watch the news while holding the tie .