(17) Alexithymia

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
_______________________________________________

Down the memory lane II~(some parts can be traumatic for few people, read it on your own risk)

" I am glad I NEVER LOVED YOU"  She winced due to the ringing of that word.

She tried to rub her eyes to wake up from the slumber but something tight stoped her. She tried again while she tried to open her eyes.

Through the blurry vision she saw her hand tied down to a chair. That made her tremble with fear and that's when memories of last night rush to her.

No no no this can't happen with me

Nicho-

"It about time you woke up, I was getting impatient while waiting, and you know how much I hate waiting babe" Xavier kissed her head while taking out his phone from the pocket..

"Hello my friend" Xavier said in his phone. He looked towards Naomi and smile.

But Naomi only thrashed on tight leash. Her hand and legs are tied and her mouth was shut with a tape.

Xavier silently took up a remote and switch on the TV while waiting for whoever he was talking with to speak.

"I have a better thing than your shares Nicholas.. You know that"xavier laughed

And Name of Nicholas stoped Naomi from thrashing. She stilled and freezed like ice on her spot..

Nick

Nicholas!!

"Nicholassss save me please"she screamed but her voice was muffled due to the tape.

"No ,so do you want to talk to your 'wife'" Xavier asked while turning on the speaker and took it near her face,

Hope flashed on her eyes until

"I don't have a wife anymore, she is dead for me. Do. You. Get. That!!..so what that bitch do I don't care.. Fuck her, love her do whatever you want I don't care" Nicholas said cutting the call.

Fuck her, love her ,do whatever you want I don't care

she is dead for me.

She is dead

She-

"Huh that was easy don't you think darling. I feel pity to see the hope in your eyes but it enraged me more to see the feelings for him in your eyes"

He dangerously move towards her hold her jaw in tight grip. The sudden grab cause cut inside her cheek and she raste her own blood.

"Your love, your hope, your everything... Even the life of yours belongs to me!!! You get that?" Xavier scremef with rage , his face mere inch from her face..

But Naomi glared at him. Raged dripping from her eyes.. The betrayal the words of her one sided love still cutting her heart.

"You know I would love to see the defiance somewhere else, when I am fucking you more precisely but now darling, this is you dighing a hole for yourself" Xavier coldly said..

"I did rather burry myself alive than to ever submit my self to you"

"I think you want to scream and all so why not I remove the tape" Not so gently he pull out the tape..