[VIII] The Clan War: Hodunks vs. Zafords

[The Dust, Pandora]
{(Y/N) (L/N) POV}

Now in what everyone called, "The Dust," which I could see most of it was a desert, with some spots of broken-down cars. The four of us, myself, Maya, Axton, and Gaige, fast traveled to what was a garage of sorts until we were met with who I can assume to be Ellie. 

Maya: Hey, Ellie!

Ellie: Oh hey, ya'll. [notices me] And who's this cutie?

(Y/N): What?

Maya: [defensive] Easy, Ellie. This is (Y/N). Mine, Gaige, and Lilith's boyfriend. (Y/N), this is Ellie. She helped us get inside the Bloodshot Stronghold and the Bandit Technical you love so much.

(Y/N): Oh, nice to meet you, Ellie.

Ellie: Likewise. Got a fun little project for ya's. Tell me, how do you feel about gang wars?

(Y/N): Starting a clan war is on my bucket list.

Maya: Really?

Gaige: It actually is. I've read it.

(Y/N): The hell? When?

Gaige: When you were sleeping.

(Y/N): Damn... Continue, Ellie.

Ellie: The Hodunks and Zafords have been havin' a half-assed feud for years, and I've been thinkin' the world might be a teensy, weensy bit better if all of 'em were dead. Or at least one of 'em. Grab the explosives and the clan emblems. The emblems are back in the junkyard.

(Y/N): Okay... [looks at Gaige] Gaige, you and Axton get the explosives. Maya and I will get the emblems.

Gaige: Got it, babe.

Gaige and Axton left to get the explosives while Maya and I left to get the clan emblems. Once the two of us were looking around the back junkyard, we began looking for the emblems which we had to search for a bit until I found what looked like a four-leaf clover.

(Y/N): Hey, Ellie, is this four-leaf clover an emblem?

[Ellie]: [Yep. Zafords chose the clover as their emblem for good luck. Which'll be pretty damn ironic once we're done with 'em.]

(Y/N): Okay. [puts emblem away, looks to Maya] Find the Hodunk emblem, Maya?

Maya raised what looked like a silhouette of a woman with her leg up. Almost looked like the symbol above Scooter's garage.

(Y/N): Wait... isn't that the same emblem on Scooter's garage?

[Ellie]: [Hodunks chose that emblem 'cause they love skinny chicks. And they love skinny chicks 'cause they's pussies. But yeah, that's the same as Scooter's. We used to be part of the Hodunk Clan until Ma had enough and took me and Scooter out otherwise, I would have been the clan's wife.]

(Y/N): Damn, really. Wait... you and Scooter siblings?

[Ellie]: [Yeah, we are. You should already know our Ma back in Sanctuary.]

(Y/N): Really?

[Ellie]: [Moxxi.]

(Y/N): WHAT?! I didn't know Moxxi was your guys' mother! I didn't know Moxxi had children.

[Ellie]: [Heh, only a few people know, and now you do. Now that you got the emblems, and your friends got the explosives. Head out to the Hodunk speedway. Man, those Hodunks are gonna be pissed, they'll regret not killin' me when I was a baby even more.]