[IX] The Wildlife Preservation

[Sanctuary, Pandora]
{(Y/N) (L/N) POV}

A day has gone by since the entire Clan War we took part in between the Zafords and the Hodunks, and with the Zafords left standing. Plus, they could be a potential ally in the future, but anyways, I was in my room with my girls, and I woke up with them still asleep.

(Y/N): [smirks] About time I wake up before them.

Lilith and Maya were asleep in my arms and Gaige was sleeping on my chest. I was about to fall back asleep until my ECHO went off, waking the girls up. This made us groan annoyed.

(Y/N): [groans annoyed] Who the hell is contacting me right now?!

Lilith, equally as annoyed, hands me my ECHO device and saw it was Roland contacting me.

(Y/N): [yawns] Roland, what's up?

[Roland]: [Good you're awake. I think I know how to get past the first hurdle. I want you and the other Vault Hunters to head to the Hyperion Preserve and meet with Mordecai.]

(Y/N): Okay, Roland. We'll meet Mordecai there.

[Roland]: [I'll let him know you're on your way.]

I dropped my ECHO onto the table nearby and leaned up to see the girls getting dressed. It was a nice show let me tell you.

Lilith: [notices me staring, smirks] Like what you see~

Maya: [shakes ass] I think he does~ Later~

Gaige: [pulls up pants] We can't wait for that day~

(Y/N): Jesus... Tease a guy, will ya?

Girls: Only for you~

Rolling my eyes at their antics, I got out of bed and got my armor on before leaving, but gave Lilith a quick, passionate kiss before leaving with Maya and Gaige.

(Y/N): [contacts others] Axton, Salvador, Zer0. We're heading out. Roland send you a message?

[Axton]: [Yeah, we're waiting at the Fast-Travel for you guys.]

(Y/N): Good. Be there soon.

The three of us moved on, after buying some ammo from the Ammo Dump, and made it to the Fast-Travel where Axton, Salvador, and Zer0 were waiting.

(Y/N): Ready to go?

Maya: Right behind you.

Salvador: Let's do this.

Zer0: I want a challenge.

(Y/N): You'll probably get it at the Hyperion Preserve. Now... to the Highlands.

I activated the Fast-Travel Station and set our destination to the Highlands, near the Hyperion bridge, and we were off.

~Timeskip by Chibi (Y/N) sleeping with Chibis Maya, Lilith, and Gaige while Chibi Moxxi watches~
[The Highlands, Pandora]

Now in the Highlands, and with a Catch-A-Ride nearby, I called in two Technicals. I took one with Maya and Gaige and Axton, Salvador, and Zer0 took the other. We began to drive towards the coordinates to the Hyperion preserve, but I didn't like how "Hyperion Preserve" sounds. I had a bed feeling about it, like really bad. After driving around, and the occasional killing of stalkers and several Loaderbots, we found the entrance, but we had to ditch the Technicals.

(Y/N): Damn, I was hoping to drive my Technical in.

Maya: Can't drive it everywhere, (Y/N).