[X] The Slab King

[The Highlands, Pandora]
{(Y/N) (L/N) POV}

Now it would've been all of us Vault Hunter going to Thousand Cuts to deliver Roland's note to a bandit leader dubbed, "The Slab King," however, it was only Axton, Salvador, and myself that were going to Thousand Cuts. Why? Well, the girls were going to have a "Girl's Only Day," with Moxxi, of course. Zer0... well, he said he had some personal business to take care of, so it was only just us three heading to Thousand Cuts. Just before we head towards Thousand Cuts, we had to cut through the Highlands, which we took the FTS, shortening our distance. Once in the Highlands, Roland ECHO'd us.

[Roland]: [Thousand Cuts is west of the Highlands. If you're looking for the Slab King, that's where he'll be. Be careful, though; he kinda... lost it after Hyperion killed his dog.]

(Y/N): Why do I get a weird feeling that's happened to someone else already? [shakes head] Okay, Roland, we'll be careful.

After Roland cut comms, the three of us began heading our way towards Thousand Cuts, which was around the corner from the FTS. Lucky us. Taking the path, the three of us came to a bridge leading to Thousand Cuts, which was on the other side of a tunnel, just like the Hyperion Wildlife Preservation.

[Thousand Cuts, Pandora]

After trekking through the tunnel, we arrived at Thousand Cuts, and the eyesore that was Hyperion tech across from us.

Axton: That's a fucking eyesore.

(Y/N): Yes, yes, it is, Axton. [contacts Roland] Roland, we're at Thousand Cuts... and the eyesore that is Hyperion.

[Roland]: [Good. Now, Control Core Angel is at the top of that mountain. That's where the Vault Key's being held. The Slab King is up on the other cliff. He can help us get past the bunker outside the control core... hopefully.]

(Y/N): Sounding assured, Roland... [sighs, looks at mountain] Hang on, Angel, we're coming... Just wait a little longer.

After sightseeing the mountain, the three of us walked into the bandit camp right to our right, which the entrance was a giant ass skull of what I could assume to be a giant skag, I think, which when we walked in, all hell broke loose.

[Bandit]: [Intruder! We got an intruder!]

[Slab King]: [Intruder, huh? Sounds like Hyperion sent another assassin!]

(Y/N): Say what?

[Slab King]: [Alright, boys: fight like badasses, or die like bitches!]

(Y/N): Seriously? ROLAND!

[Roland]: [Right... You'll have to fight through the Slabs to reach the King... be careful.]

(Y/N): Yeah... just great...

And just like that, Axton, Salvador, and I began fighting and shooting through the Slabs just to reach their king, not what I had in mind for my day. The bandits that were coming our way were either quickly put down by Axton's turrets or gunzerk'd by Salvador. Of course, some were put down by me and my awesome Pilot skills, but all that fun went down the drain once a Badass Buzzard came flying in.

(Y/N): The bandits were one thing, but now a Badass Buzzard too?! Sal, take care of it, would ya?

Salvador: ¡No hay problema, amigo! [gunzerks] AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Even after Salvador gunzerking the hell out of the Badass Buzzard, it was still flying, but a piece of the windshield guard was loosened, which gave me the perfect opportunity to snipe the pilot. Once the pilot was sniped, the Buzzard came crashing down and was destroyed by Axton pulling out a Torgue Rocket Launcher.