[XII] Doppelganger Hunt

[Sanctuary, Pandora]
{(Y/N) (L/N) POV}

Throughout Sanctuary, every one of us was supplying with ammo, or getting new guns, or whatever, I was getting my armor all set and together until I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me.

(Y/N): And which of my beauty goddesses would this be?

Lilith: How about your sexy Firehawk~

Spinning myself around, I was met with Lilith's fiery eyes which were always entrancing and wrapped my arms around her sexy waist.

(Y/N): And how can I help my sexy Firehawk?

Lilith: Since you'll be going to Opportunity today, mind doing a little job for me?

(Y/N): Sure, what's up?

Lilith: Okay, here's the deal: Jack's broadcasting a 24-hour stream of propaganda to every family in the six galaxies, telling them to immigrate to that big-ass city he's building. You're gonna show them what a bad idea that really is.

(Y/N): Seriously? You'd have to be fucking nuts to live somewhere like that, but how would I show something like that?

Lilith: Already have a plan made. [pats my chest, pecks lips] Go borrow Moxxi's camcorder.

(Y/N): [smirks] Sure thing, Lilith.

After giving Lilith a quick peck on her lips, I walked over towards Moxxi's Bar as she was serving drinks.

(Y/N): Hey, Moxxi.

Moxxi: Hey, Sugar, aren't you supposed to get ready for the mission?

(Y/N): Yeah, I am, but Lilith asked me to do something while we're at Opportunity. Can I borrow your camcorder?

Moxxi: You want my camera, huh? You can borrow it on one condition, or actually two conditions.

(Y/N): Okay, they would be?

Moxxi: The first, anything you shoot better involve naked flesh, or explosions. Bonus points for both.

(Y/N): [blushes] Oh, huh, well th-that's something... [shakes head] And the second?

Moxxi: The second is actually that "favor" for helping you with that project.

(Y/N): Okay, fair enough, but what does it entail?

Moxxi: Like Lilith, it's going to happen at Opportunity. Jack destroyed my Underdome after I dumped him, and now he wants to build his own arena just to rub it in my face. We're not gonna let that happen, Sugar. Get out to Opportunity and kill the construction foreman who's running the project. Now the camcorder...

Moxxi digs... in between her noticeable cleavage and pulls out the camcorder and hands it to me.

Moxxi: There you go, Sugar~ [winks]

(Y/N): [nervous chuckle] Uh... yeah... Th-Thanks, Moxxi.

Moxxi: Anytime, Sugar.

(Y/N): [contacts Lilith] Hey, Lilith, I got the camcorder from Moxxi.

[Lilith]: [Great! Take that camera to Opportunity and I'll tell you want to do there... And, uh, make sure you don't look at Moxxi's footage.]

Moxxi: Oh, Lilith, I don't mind if Sugar watches~

[Lilith]: [Moxxi...]

Moxxi: Oh now, now, I was merely teasing.

A part of me didn't want to believe that, but whatever, I walked out from Moxxi's bar, and soon met with the others by the FTS.