2.creamy

Liz-

there are times where I just want to grieve and cry all day but that word won't help me or Chris with catching this man and putting him away once and for all that won't help us at all anything that is going to help us is that we get him behind bars ASAP.

I think he could be a latte killer I think he could be my logic killer because me and the girls he offered us drinks and prescription drugs that we did not take that and a course we took them because it was a bridal shower, and then the next thing we know everybody was fighting for their lives for Han .

He almost had to get a brand new heart, because his heart just simply gave out data to the stress ever sad to me why would you take all that time to poison someone and not think that other people are going to drag drag you down but unfortunately .

that's just how people are these days and it's just town. People are the cities in cases of people Because well people and everyone to accept that if they would work hard and not be petty they could have their Jane partner but instead I think People  should communicate.

he and don't want to take accountability for their actions so they try to drag  other people down so that way I don't have to be responsible for their actions Are the actions it's the end of the world technically one might say that it is real potation.

because you know things have been inside you chose so I want I always tell myself to do is to remain calm and when JYP attacks me again I can keep notes and I don't always and I don't know how it is half too, and I don't always have to pass to be there for everyone.

I am allowed to take a step back, celebrate myself and the milestones so now I always say that when you least expect it is one and Angel play my far down when you least expect it and save you know ask how I feel about certain people I would say

I got it on my left eye people, but you say that when people mean it then they kind of back off they back off on you so now you have to tell yourself that you're almost in the clear and that it's all gonna be all right because you are almost in the clear one might say that that is not the case but it is the case so lost I guess you could see.

I don't know what to say boy what to do just be true to yourself and it'll all be all right but not everyone understands the consequences from their actions.