11. Clock eyed

JYP -

it was just another morning in my office and I was off the during something and I was wondering why people are getting so upset over silly things.

If you asked me mean everybody would've been poisoned Atlee you cannot do that anymore because it is because it is unfair. I think I don't think that you should have to do anything that you do not like to do.

I don't think that you have to do anything that you do not want to do, if it was up to me and if it was up to me, you would not half to you would not have to take accountability for your actions you would be kind of out you would be out of luck self.

If you ask me no one would it be dealing you would be doing nothing if it were up to me, but unfortunately now a days  you cannot do that you have to take accountability these days and that makes me mad.

I hate it why cannot why do you always have to be? Good there is absolutely nothing along with being evil .

I think if you go into the world thinking that you have gone into this you know parallel universe. It just really irritates me that I always have to pay for peoples mistakes.

I do not think that I have to. do self and I will never stop doing what I'm doing to please other people because guess what you cannot always please other people unfortunately, if you spend the rest of your life pleasing other people,

you are going to end up with nothing and that's exactly why I tell these boys never to get with girls and it is very sad when you had to go in thinking that everything that you do in life is bad I am not a bad person and I will never be a bad person.

I think lots of people like to label me as a bad person because I am because it's easy to say that I am a bad person that I am not a bad person.

It's all how you want to proceed me because I'm a good person and I just get rid of the friends of where they couldn't do anything stupid. But Shernoff I am the bad guy. I am the bad person who goes out of his way to do something and I am mad at everyone so I I will continue to do my Waze and I feel nothing like

I do not feel bad anymore because if you keep feeling bad, then that is where issues will go and you have to put your foot down and say no more and eventually people will realize that you didn't do anything wrong and you have to tell yourself that eventually.