19. Clueless

Felix-

there has to be something I'm not comprehending there has to be some thing I am missing there has to be some thing that I just am not getting properly so I am going to call for help because I need help and I really need help and I don't know what else to do I need help because because .

I need help because I just think I need it I need help because I don't want any one else to lose their life to foolishness and I think that's exactly what is happening in the world is everybody is being foolish so that way they don't half to take accountability and then they murder people so that way they don't have to you know go on in life and worry about, anything else and that really makes me mad because I hate it when people murder people and say that they don't have to take .

accountability for the murder because that person pissed them off or they were having a bad day that makes me so so mad like how dare you do that to someone that's not funny it's not cute it's not OK and it's not all right either this is not OK and it's not all right I'm not gonna sit here and ask people for sympathy because I don't even want sympathy I just want everybody to be happy and go at their own pace.

I want people to be happy and like live happily ever after because I just want Maddie to spend the rest of her life without worry or peer fear or pain. She doesn't need to go through any more pain she's gone through enough already.

I hate how fast time changes she just needs a break. That's all she needs. She needs a break and she needs to be loved and shared and validated. I just want her to be feel at peace I don't want her necessarily to go through any more suffering. She does not deserve that and neither do her best friends. They all deserve to feel loved and accounted for with so that's exactly what I'm going to do for them. If I'm going to give the girls the best thing ever really like I want them to feel loved and happy and safe I don't want them to feel unsafe.

I just want them to feel safe and like they are important you know that severe and thing in my life that I long for I long for safety essence of secure and I want Maddie to know that she has done everything right and I don't want her to ever feel like she isn't good enough. I want her to feel safe because of Maddie's bravery,

and Liz is intelligent and Kairn persistence. We were able to capture to add the four members in a gang and get them put away for life because of these girls and their antics and I really am proud of them and I think everybody would be proud of them and how far they have come .