3. Dreamy

Chris -

wow I thought it was a serial colorer on the loose. Wow now a coffee I guess I just got it to the show no one's ever truly safed out of trying like this you can never really be truly safe the time like this, someone's always watching your having move and it really really sucks because you just want to be happy. I just want to keep my Liz safe and times way but then again what kind of person would allow this to happen? I thought I begin to get sick to my stomach a

little bit I only want what is best for Liz and his health and my safety and her safety of course eventually we are going to have a family one day but JYP always tries to make that impossible and that's not going to last for long and I cannot let this happen for much longer.

I cannot let him roll out life forever. We will have to eventually grab the bull by the horns and you know he's going with out without him. He can't except the fact that we are going to move on without him. It pisses him off tremendously, but I don't really care anymore at this point because I have someone that I love very very much and that.'

I want to be with for the rest of my life but there's someone trying to make sure that there's not come true and I don't think that's very fair or right but then again, what can I do All the time every move asking you what can I do and I can do a lot of things like I could probably get him put away for a decade or two in prison, but then he would play the victim, and say that he was only trying to help me, but that is not the case And that is not the case at all because if you were trying to help me if you were trying to help me,

then he would've let me a list of what we wanted to do with no contest he live happily ever after without him no Contacts man mind you hand, we could've lived happily ever after, but now this person had decided that they were not finished with us yet, and they're going to do everything in their power to make a time on earth measurement.

It really pisses me off when there is a person in your life And help but instead they are sad and insecure about their own lives so that way they don't half to do that and that pisses me off because I want happy long life but my list that is all I want is a happy happy happy life with my Liz. Surely that's not too much to ask Lee with the entitlement that we all live in today.

Apparently that is too much to ask. It's like asking a child to share their feelings about when they don't get what they want. You cannot be serious at a time like this. You cannot expect someone to stay with you if you're going to need to be kind to everyone but unfortunately, at a time like this people don't even know what kindness is.