18.:/

Han-
my sweet kairn I truly don't know what I did to deserve her. I'm just very grateful that she gets to be mine and that I get to be hers and that we all go to live half there ever after for now that's what makes me happy but I know there is a cereal poisonous on the loose so I try not to get too excited because I just want what's best for her and Peter but it just seems as if everybody is against us being happy .

I mean company wise my boss nearly killed the of us together, and didn't even feel sorry which is very sickening to think of it makes me sad and it makes me feel worthless at times that and I can never really be happy but I will never stop with the support and love and everything in between if you will,

I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever stop supporting her and I don't think that anybody would be able to tell me to stop because the thing people I will never ever ever stop supporting my girls and keeping them happy and making physical

health love special and safe

because the music written it makes you feel like you've done a good enough job OK where is help lol other people you have done so much and that by helping other people, I think it could do lots of good good downfalls to you know help lots of people and I really want to help other people and everything like that. I don't think that we have two Run or hide and seek in the next longer I think we're really really close to making a breakthrough and putting everybody in their place.

I think we're doing a really good job with helping other people and giving them safe but today I just feel like a little uneasy and sad and I don't know I just feel as if I hadn't done a good enough job and I want to feel safe and validated and you know why

but I didn't get that job but unfortunately the demons are out to taunt me again and I will feel better when they are put away and that my Karin is safe and I will never ever stop and I don't even know what had happened and it makes me sad that everybody is in everybody's bubble and trying to make us feel like we're not important like get out of our top off and let us be happy let us do life how we want to do it we don't always have to do things the way that you want us to do things we can do things and not meet other peoples expectations but unfortunately .

we live in a world where that's just not an option and I'm not going to mold myself in with other people to make them happy. I think I'm just gonna continue to be me and they don't like it they can go suck it. I like me for who I am and not what other people think and if they don't like it then fuck them all.