22.;(:

Liz -

it's very very interesting the antics of everybody's life because you don't know what people are going through what they're planning to try to do to you. If you ask everybody taken a look at but it's scary where are you going? I thought you never want to ask people are going because it goes paranoia and jealousy, but what is it? Where are you going and what are you doing? Never really know what to do with someone or how to put them in their place, so you keep on asking everybody what are they? What are you doing?

It could really irritate the wrong person I think and if you don't and talk about it or put accountability on these people, and then you're really in for some issues I don't know what to do. I thought that the confession of him poisoning us would've been enough to put him behind boys but I'm wrong because we can't put him behind those just yet because he's not a mass murderer, but the thing is he's confessed to poisoning us so many times and keeps getting away with it and it's sad scary, confusing and debilitating.

I don't know what to do or how to react I just know that I'm scared and don't know what to do I know eventually I will have to call for help but I just don't know what to do and I think that if I am brave enough to put him in his place, maybe just maybe I will be a hero to some people. I think I am a hero enough as it is, but I do not know what people are planning to do or trying to do. It is sad scary and embarrassing.

I don't think that I Have to you know walk on eggshells forever but I don't want to walk on eggshells forever I want to be able to help other people and I want to be able to keep everybody safe from this type of predatory behavior but I just feel like I've been wrong. I just feel like I have went through things in my life and there's nowhere to turn, it is sad and pathetic that there are no laws to protect people from predators. I mean they can say that their lives, but is there laws .

I mean seriously is there a single law out there that would help someone else as we speak to be contacted under stocker to be honest I truly do not think that there are laws out there to help other people I think it's just a sorry excuse so that way maybe take their life but I know for a fact that I know for a fact that people are still dying left and right I'm a Stop and I don't know what to say or what to do about that because you could potentially be somewhere in your life right now with your forever partner and you can be cuddling in bed with them and the next thing you know they are gone in an instant and it is scary and it is pathetic and sad and you just don't know what you're getting yourself into and you just got to remain positive because if you don't that is going to get you into trouble later on and I can't accept that I have people to protect that I love.