23. Flicker

Bri -
there are times we have to tell yourself that you're doing the right thing because if you don't then you're going to get your feelings hurt in the long way and no one likes that no one wants to get their feelings hurt towards the end because that can lead to that can lead to problems with life and communication later and then you're gonna be nobody else scary and always say you can't respect don't even open your mouth because no one is going out every day lives, and the judge mental society and its sad and pathetic that we all have to deal with this stuff because it's not right or okay .

I'm not sure what JYP is up to you. I'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish but he's not going to get very far  with his little attitude that he has I think he has been doing this for a few years now and I think he's so experienced and it's scary because you don't want to say too too much because you don't want anybody to know that you don't want anyone to know what is half a little scary and it is pathetic. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do and I just don't know how to go through photos without trying to. Interfere with other peoples happiness and I think that's the biggest issue we having rain now everybody is nosy that man  is evil.

I don't know why everybody come up in life trying to hurt other people and thought that there wouldn't be any consequences I guess you could say that everybody's mad or insecure with their life so that's why they try to hurt other people that's not OK and it's not all right either and I have to Put a have to put a stop to it before it becomes too late. Debilitating scary I don't know what to do or what to say, but I'm scared and I'm afraid for everybody that I love I don't know what to do. What if I can't stop him in time? What if I just can't stop him? That's my biggest fear is not being able to stop him so I think I will stop him when I Feel the need to.

I don't know I think that if I don't stop him he's going to murder him with people we already had 24 people missing and I don't want to know how he lowered them in his house or poison them but my guess it would be a studio for leaves so that way he could use leaves and other insects to distinct smell of rotten flesh but I don't know I don't know what he's up to.

I just know that this man is very hidden and I got a like on they'll him before it is all too late. I don't know what to do or how to turn to but I'm not gonna stop until he's put behind bars I have to do this it is now or never peoples lives at depending on it.