24. Unspeakable

Chris-
yeah thank you for sharing that with me Liz I would've had no idea. I would've had no idea that they were out and about on us hunting for us. You're very intelligent and it's really scary because you don't think that people like you can catch a predator if you will, you don't think that you can be caught in the ass and that's scary .

if I don't start piecing together major clues we could all be in danger and I don't know what to do or what to say about that that is so majorly, heartbreaking and despicable. I have to think about it if you will I'd have to really really think about it because if you asked me, we could all be in danger who's to say that he's not looking at us through the microscope fight about how he could already know what we're up against so we can't try to trap him because he could already know that we're trying to trap him and yeah I'm not going to sit here and let people trap us because we cannot do it we cannot do it.

We cannot allow that to happen. We have to work together to put him away and it's going to be extremely difficult.

Liz -
so his method of  choice is poisoning
That's interesting because you could really get away with being a motor for a really long time if that was the case because if he's a prisoner who is the say we don't have family members of hands in the 1800s that we're out poisoning people with your chopsticks because

I know that was a big thing in the 1800s between boil and now we are family the Waverly and I want to play respect the money and even greed in Power at one point so if we don't pen point things then we won't have much of an answer and that will be a major major problem later on because we have to do something before it is too late.

If we don't start now, he could already be poisoning more people we could have a stack of dead bodies and a box tomorrow if we don't start acting now and it's a good thing because they think that we know that it's hand it's a bad thing because he's been out of the radar for so long we don't we couldn't put it together quick enough, so who's to say how many people his place and and what the body count is now .