7. Scab

Han-I was rocking into recording studio when I heard our nasty skimplin say that someone had been murdered at a coffee shop. Wow I thought it was it a hostage situation. I felt kind of sick to my stomach to be honest was an ho sit sit for someone killing K-pop. I don't gen to only end in them on the freeways or what was happening. No it was someone who was jealous of her friends we're getting into university so they poisoned her
That's just low
so she wouldn't get a chance to go to the university I have children and that broke my heart. How could somebody be that low that's a and jealous, but you never really know what is going on in the purse and stuff head I thought you you don't know what to do and you don't know how to help every one it's scary because you just want to help other people look for a list to relate. Is it too late I thought I don't know what is going on with the world and generation, but it is heartbreaking beyond belief.

How could you do that to someone?

How can you knowingly and purposely take somebody's life and chuckle about it that is beyond me and I will never have the answers for those things. All I can do now is pray to God that he gives that person, peace, and welcomes them in the heaven without any judgment, because that person didn't know that their so-called friend would try to take their life they didn't know that that so-called friend who they wanted to know wedding Monday was actually going to be the reason they would never have a wedding. I had no idea that that so-called friend Who they planned or weddings with and who would get to be what position in their wedding will take their life away in an instant it's just so heartbreaking.

You almost pray that this is a new like lifetime movie that they're producing but unfortunately it is real when you wake up to Twitter and see friends and family perch tribute to the victim and then you hear about it in a tabloid I hope whoever did that to the young girl gets caught and what day of the rest of your life in jail as for that young girl I hope she's resting in eternal paradise, but now we have to bring her home, just us, and you know, help other kids not go through that her story breaks my heart beyond belief, and I do not know what else to say. I am just disgusted. Beyond belief with society these days .