32. Ice fish

JYP -but I didn't do anything I didn't kill any of those kids I would never heard a child. I have two kids in my own. I didn't kill those kids I promise I never told those kids and I didn't talk all those kids into into committing suicide with the choking game, I can't go to jail. I have a Mot million I have a multi million record company who would watch the company while I am away. I didn't kill those kids. I will never hurt a child so you all have to believe me I would never ever ever hurt a child and I would fight to the very very end I would never kill kids. I am a very nice person. If you just read the reviews on my website, you will see that this is all a big misunderstanding. no one has to go to jail because of this no one has to to spend their life in prison is this can all be avoided if we all talk like adults I never killed kids I promise I would never hurt a child. I'm a very good person. Whoever said I did it is lying. I would never hurt a child and I know there's a whole help people I would never hurt a child for it. I'm too good for the slammer you don't feed you and I don't think I would look good in prison orange I have to where Saatchi and on top of that I have a wife and kids waiting for me.

Liz -

well maybe you should've thought about that before you went and poison me and the girls did you even think I realized what you were doing with not get you caught one day did you think he would get off Scott -free? Did you really think that, even after all the evidence that we had against you that you would go free. And then come on man I know that you're sick or is your brain just rotten I mean you're pathetic. I cannot believe that you would do that to someone.

I cannot believe that you think that it is OK to poison people and lie about it and think that you're not going to get away with anything I know that you have never face consequences before but now for your plea-bargain you're going to be sentenced to 3 to 5 years in prison and it's not going to end well since everybody knows that you're a child killer, and that you have been the coffee maker poisoner
I mean it's not looking so hot for you man prayers because you're gonna need them.

Chris-
how dare you not only did you confess to me that you poison the girls you all show in your negligence on which resulted in two additional deaths so directly you could still be charged with attempted murder in the first degree because it was all premeditated because you brought the poison he bought the cups you did markings on the cups to determine who liked what color so that way certain people grab a Twitter certain colors because you know Maddie and Karin,

love teal and you knew that since they're Maddys visually impaired that she's also organize so you knew that she would give them out to all her friends because they all like to have matching cups.
Kairn- not to mention
You hid
Them in the shack so that way we wouldn't cause I seen each other and then when you found out that we were with the boys you are so pathetic and greedy that you were willing to kill an additional two people and think that they were not gonna be consequences. Bri-may I also add that you use Bon chopsticks when you were dripping the poison versus metal chopsticks because it because metal leaves a very distinctive print so you knew that if we had metal chopsticks, we would figure out that you were poisonous versus Braun how smart do you think you are did you not realize that people would have reactions that you wouldn't get caught ?

JYP -
this isn't over girls this isn't over and it will never be over. How dare you marry my idols how dare you know I'm going to go bankrupt is not over Liz this is not over Madison and as  for you Karin and Bri when I get out of here you all are going to pay you haven't seen the last of me and when I come back, I will get you so good. Liz -well girls now that we have solve the case. How about we go get some coffee now that we know it's not been contaminated and I know there's this really good cake shop right around the corner.
Kairn-
cake absolutely we have to go. It's an absolute must!
Bri -absolutely we should so get cake and milkshakes or something to celebrate. I mean we thought we were going up to big people but it was right under my nose. It's just he was so good at what he did and made it made it hard for us to pinpoint him.
Maddie-
well what can I say girls I'm happy that we saw the case and now we have 3 to 5 years with no pasty, crusty boss.
Liz-
that's right that's right this is such big news. I think I might cry but I don't want to ruin my mascara Chris and I have a date after words what are we waiting for freedom!

.
***THE END***