25. Heartattack

JYP-

well I guess you could say that I was a maniacal person I guess you could say that I've never really been caught but these meddling girls gave me a line for my money. It was like they knew my every moved.

Maddie had already been piecing together evidence against me, so I think she was going to try to testify against me baby if she had that right evidence or something I don't know I felt disgusted and I felt grossed out in a way I've never really liked I never really liked Maddie.

She had always had the great personality to get to kill it and she was damn good at it, but I never thought that her lives in Karin Ambree with all outsmart me it was like that outsmarted me because they wanted to play at outsmarted me for lots and lots of reasons and I am annoyed because you don't really want to be on outsmarted you don't want to be played with and you don't want to be toyed with but unfortunately and society were you know these girls are growing up. They are good at getting people like me caught, don't know if it's because Maddie had that extra attention to detail but she was always good with getting me caught.

She always had that issue to get you caught those nicks and neck that she had. She could always get a perpetrator caught when they release expecting it and that's where we go to watch out for Maddie because Maddie can get you basically nails on the head if she really wanted to and I don't know how to stop her she has put no way 10 guys in her career 10 major serial killers. She has put them all away and it's really funny because she was responsible for a big shoot out because there is a group of guys that were murdering women and instead of killing their mothers, the mothers were able to kill them and it's just so scary and so annoying because well how dare she? I suppose how dare this girl come in the way of the world and basically and basically put all of our people away if you ask me .

I don't think Maddie should be an FBI agent because she's too good at what she does and it really pisses me off that she's out there putting Killers away with her annoying little sidekick's it makes me so annoyed and angry that this is happening to me and everything that I worked for .