𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚

The greens of the grass rose to so many high notes of color as any good classical piece will do

The greens of the grass rose to so many high notes of color as any good classical piece will do. Unfamiliar with the surrounding atmosphere, she felt as if she was sleeping in heaven. The sensation of good smell brushed against her nose, The grass on her soles were soft on soft, warm on warm, a gentle tickle as each giving wand forms a cushion of green. Each strand moved in the warm breeze.

She gathered her strength to raise herself up from the grass, despite the fact that she felt so tired even trying to move any inches of her muscle. She remembered her breath not being steady, but she now felt as if she was a healthy person once again.

She didn't open her eyes but smiled because she knew where she was. Closing her eyes and taking in her surroundings as she laid on the grassy ground, the sound of creatures chirping that werent to far away from her.

Rasmei Chan was at peace despite not knowing how she ended up here. In contrast to all those years, she suddenly felt the discomfort that made her life shudder and made her feel lonely. She had the feeling that this place welcomed her and was meant for her. She did what she loved to do while she was on earth, but it never treated her better. People on earth are just ungrateful and disrespectful, consuming the power while the strong prey on the weak.

Her brother, Many Chan, died during the war, a Navy fight pilot and this was why Rasmei chose to become like her brother. Coming across the fact that they used to have each other before things blasted away and broke them apart. He took care of her, he was proud of everything she did. A brother like Many, never on earth could find it easily.

At first single life was panic attacks and crushing loneliness. It felt shameful. It felt like failure and rejection. It felt as if society had labeled her defective at some point. Yet when, after days that became months and years, she had found her calm and peaceful center, there was a new perspective. The universe was giving her time to heal, healing that was all the faster for the lack of old negative influences. It gave her time to learn how to rise from such a challenge and trust herself. It gave her time to grow in confidence and grow in psychological maturity. It gave her time to become kinder to others who find themselves in peril and difficulty. And so, though the flames were hot and the ashes so very cold, she did arise with more wisdom, more courage and greater resolve. Rasmei appreciated herself more. She appreciated others more. Panic attacks are no more. Lonely feelings transformed into a confident contentment with solitude. Failure became chances to learn new ways of living and behaving.

Rasmei was being recruited in the RDA program where they chose to be the pilot. But her interest in culture and new life got the best of her because she did come from a country that came from a rich culture. They gave her a chance to be trained as one of the selected to become the Avatar. New things happened everyday until the day she found herself fell ill and it was so bad that she couldn't do anything much.

She nearly forgot that the likelihood of her developing terminal cancer throughout her lifetime was greater than 78%, and that she wasn't expected to live until the age at which she ultimately found a place in Pandora. Her body had been compromised by her pale face, exhaustion, and deteriorating health. She wanted to be strong, she wanted to continue what she was doing but to know that she was soon to die; Rasmei couldn't change fate.

As she knew about herself, Rasmei kept working on training, kept chasing her dream, treating her own disease without letting anyone know that she developed inside her body. She waited until the day she finally got to leave earth and to see Pandora.

When she first linked in her Avatar's body.... She felt healthy again, she felt strong and she felt like every exhaustion she had left her body. She felt like every part of her life was shining again.

Today, she didn't know why she came to the point of seeing herself was left in the middle of Pandora forest alone. The Na'vi shall have captured her away by now because it seemed like she had crossed their border land. Was this a dream that she got to see the light throughout the Pandora forest.

Looking down at herself, Rasmei smiled. She was in the form of a blue woman, taller than her usual self and a very thin tail that flapped or swung throughout her emotion. Gently she stood up from the grassy ground where she had no idea when or how she got here.

Her ear perked up, showing the joyous in her eyes as she fell in love with the colors at night of the forest. Grace was right about this. The Na'vi were so lucky that they were born in the land where there are too many resources that Earth could never have. They didnt do anything but go out and hunt everyday while they had the best view in their life.

Rasmei walked through her one step to another step, her hands and tail touched the plants as a sudden it bloomed and vibrant colors lighted up. She twilled around with her hands raised up in the air. A grin didn't leave her face as she breathed in the scent. But something caught her off guard when she saw something that looked like jellyfish flew down over to her.

The woman almost slapped it away but when she realized she had learnt about that during training. The atokirina or the sky cup was what the Na'vi would call the pure spirits that came from their ancestor and their God, Eywa. It wasn't just one but there was another more that she couldn't contain her happiness to see it, or even this was her dream. It came down slowly toward her as she stood still, not daring to move with her tail curve behind her back while her ears perked slightly down.

They landed on herself lightly before it slightly glowed with bright color. Rasmei could feel the sensation of life and love that was sent through the spirit just as she watched it slowly depart from her body.

Hope could be seen in her toothy grin and the quiet way her eyes reach out when she smile. It happened when she took a minute to gather her courage to make a wiser decision, to breathe, and to give love some space to lead herself. Rasmei realized shortly after that she was about to awaken from a pleasant dream in which she had seen the unadulterated spirit of Eywa.

Rasmei was happy to learn and to understand what this was all about because it had to mean something. It did not land on her for no reason.

.