Bios

Name: Y/N Pendragon

Age: 18 (physically) 30 (chronologically)

Looks

(If you know where she is from, you deserve a cookie)

Back story: Due to a young condition he had at young, Y/N's vocal cords and appearance would always look like a girl, no matter how hard he tries to make himself look more manly. Cutting his hair, changing his outfit, or even putting on make up, he'll remain looking like a female.

Y/N was the last child of his family and Artoria and Morgan loved him the moment he started talking.

By the time he was an adult, he did not join the war against his sisters as he thought it was idiotic of them to be fighting. This was when Artoria took Excalibur and Camelot while Morgan became a witch.

With that being said, Y/N prefers to be with Morgan over Artoria due to her fairy knights getting along more than the regular knights of the Round Table. He also despises the Round Table versions of Morgan's fairy Knights, Gawain, Lancelot, and Tristan.

He is also Merlin's successor, gaining all knowledge from him and his staff.

Even with magic, he can inly change his appearance and it'll always look feminine. With that being said, he doesn't mind that he has to look and dress like a girl, even if it means to hide his man sausage. 

Abilities:

Hawk eye
Magic projection
Item protection
Heaven's Feel
Angelic Voice
Copy
Flow Mode
Emiya Luck EX+++++
Lightning magic
Flower magic
Body changing
Saber Face Summoning

Stats:

Strength; B
Mana: A++
Luck: F- - -
Endurance: A
NP: A++
Agility: B+

Class Qualifications:

Saber
Lancer
Assassin
Ruler
Caster
Alter Ego

Name: Morgan Le Fay

Looks:

Absolutely HOT

Absolutely HOT

Abilities:

As Vivian and Morgan are different personalities of the same person, then like Vivian Morgan too is a Great Mother class fairy, a Divided Spirit of the planet's soul. She is a "pure transcendent existence" who, while within the same scope as nature gods born through human worship, is not bound by human rules.