Chapter 30- 1/17

3rd Person Pov

As Y/N brought Mafuyu to her summer house, he tells the other 3 that Mafuyu wasn't feeling too well, so they also went home. As he places her on the bed, he hears her mumbling.

Mafuyu: Mom... Dad... I want to do... What I always wanted... I'm not perfect... I'm sorry that I can't meet your expectations... I try my best...

You: Mafuyu...

Y/N Beck's her cheek before leaving immediately and back to his place where he keeps Fenghuang Down before meeting in the basement with Durandal, Mei, and Bronya.

You: Computer, grant access.

Computer: To grant access, insert password. What is the password?

You; Camelot

Computer: Access Granted, please select an Artificial Intelligence to access.

You: Access Previous Era Artificial Intelligence, go to file No.321, file name, Prometheus and search up all complete data fragments, all 17.

Computer: Processing... do you wish to see then as a hologram or an actual being?

You are: Actual being.

Computer: Processing...

You: And now, we wait... Can't play a game? Let's play Guess that faces!

Bronya: Bet

...

You: My turn! My turn!

Mei: The "I wonder if we're going to win" face?

Bronya: Wrong, it is the Ahegao face!

Durandal: No it is the "I wonder how Kiana tastes" face.

You: Wrong! Bzzt! It's my "I wonder what the rain tastes like" face!

Durandal: How the hell are we supposed to get that when your face can be said the wrong way and out of context?!

You: You guys just suck.

Computer: Analysis complete initiating Prometheus.

A white-haired girl who looked like a smaller version of Bronya appeared in front of Y/N and the others