Chapter 8- Incest is wincest

3rd Person Pov

After that trip to Avalon, Y/N was some how very calm about the whole situation, but also not so happy about it. Why? Because he doesn't know how to feel about this.

If he dates his sisters... it would be counted as incest but then again, his body and cells are different, or what Merlin described it

Castoria: Y/N, are you okay? After what Merlin told you... I feel kind of bad...

You: Don't worry, I'll be fine for now. Jeez, every Artoria or the Saber faces will come here... huh... *sigh* For now, let me enjoy the moment of peace in the Garden of Avalon with just you, Castoria.

Castoria: Well, if you say so.

Y/N and Castoria sat near a tree where she places her head onto Y/N's lap as he ruffles her hair a little. With a sudden change of clothes, they forgot about being a mage entirely and as if they were still kids

 With a sudden change of clothes, they forgot about being a mage entirely and as if they were still kids

You: This takes me back when you and I were still young and dad was still king...

Castoria: Yes, indeed... You know, in my timeline, your story ended in a different way, you took Morgan's ideals while Morgan and I... were happy... this is the first time I felt warm in a long time and it's with you...

You: Yeah. Back when I was still under father's advice in sword fighting, I had all the time in the world with you and Morgan... times like these are things I wish to have again.

Castoria: But we always had time... even if we are from different timelines, we're still your sister... or brother.

You: True... it's a good thing to know that I'm not the only man in my family besides my father, I know that I have a brother. Too bad that he isn't here right now.

Castoria: Yeah... *yawn* Let me sleep on your lap got a few minutes if you don't mind... goodnight...

As Castoria fell asleep, Y/N gently pets her hair as his face made a smile

You: Sweet dreams, Castoria.

While Y/N strokes her hair, he senses 2 dark aura behind him as he knew who they belonged to, Morgan and Artoria

You: H-Hello... Onee-Chan...

Artoria: You have a lot of explaining to do, little brother~~

Morgan: Who is that dog sitting on your lap?!

You: G-Guys, calm down, this the Caster Version of Artoria, I named her Castoria. Don't worry about it. However, my question is why the fuck are you guys here?

Artoria: You already know that we can sense where you are.

You: Except for when you don't. That's skill doesn't activate unless another woman is near me. I'm guessing that you heard Merlin's message, so you came here...