Chapter 17- A trap again?!

Time skip
3rd Person Pov

As the Open House ended, the following day, Sith and Y/N were called to the ORC so that they could release Rias' second bishop who was behind police tape and a bug door.

Akeno: This child is the top breadwinner, you know?

Issei: REALLY?!

Kiba: Using the computer, the Bishop makes special contracts.

You: (This one is smart...)

Rias releases the seal before opening the door as a scream was heard

???: W-What's going on?!

Akeno: The seal is broken, you can come with us now.

???: I DONT WANNA!! I WANNA STAY HERE!! THE OUTSIDE IS SCARY!!

The bishop turned around as they revealed to he a vampire with blond hair that reached their neck, blood red eyes and elf ears

You: (Another trap?! Could he be one of my own people?! This is great, now I get to bully Issei on how he's wrong!)

Issei: Oh! A cute girl! And a beautiful blonde like Asia! Does that mean all Bishops are blondes?!

Ingvild/Kiba: Hehehe...

Issei: What is it, Kiba, Ingvlid?!

You: Hate to break it to you, Issei, but that she is a he.

Issei: Eh? Wait... what did you just say?

Ingvild: It's true, Gasper over there is a boy. He looks like a girl, but he is a boy.

Akeno: Fufu~ He likes to dress in girls' clothes, much like Y/N does.

The other Bishop's name was Gasper Bloody, a first year while also being a half human and half vampire. Y/N walks to Issei as he pats his shoulder

You: See Issei? I told you that you'd meet another trap like me, and he's in Rias' peerage~~ Talk about karma...

Issei: This is shocking... You, shut in! Who are you and why are you dressing up anyway?!

Gasper: But these clothes are cuter...

Issei: Don't try to act cute! No... for a brief moment, I had a dream of you and Asia as beautiful blonde double bishops... BUT NOW YOU BECOME LIKE Y/N!!!

Gasper: Y..../N?

You: Yo.

Gasper: Are you a boy too?

You: Yup, and I practically am still pranking the whole school. So basically, I'm your senior. Nice to meet you, Gasper.

Gasper: R-Right... Y/N-Senpai.

Rias: Gasper, let's go outside

Gasper: I don't want to!

Issei: Come on, if that's what the president wants, let's go.