Chapter 7- Avalon

3rd Person Pov

An hour later, Y/N was able to tell almost about everything to Castoria before the Devils came back, sweaty and tired

Castoria: Eh? Why aren't they acknowledging me?

You: They can't see you unless needed. You'll be helping me in their training. *gets up* How was Cops and robbers?

Issei; T-Tiring... *gasping for air* I've never been so tired except when I need my right hand...

You: That's because you barely do anything but masturbate to porn all day that your right arm can go all day while your left gives up on you every time you do one push up. Alright, that's enough cardio for now, go and have a break for the next 10 minutes. Next lesson is magic.

Issei: 10 minutes isn't gonna help us!!

You: Drink cold water, it helps with recovering quick after a long run in the mountains. Kiba and Koneko can take a longer break since they don't use magic. The rest of you, 10 minutes starts now!

Everyone: Y-Yes!

Castoria: (I was wrong...)

Time skip

This time, Y/N wasn't doing it alone, he was doing it with Akeno since she specialises in magic

Akeno: By focusing your energy into one point, you can make even a ball. Asia, Issei, have a go will you?

Issei tries to form a ball or anything that would affect the glass of water in front of him like Akeno who was able to make the water into sharp ice.

As for Asia, she was able to make a miniature ball of green energy, as expected from someone who uses the Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing.

You: Issei, your magic circuits are all over the place

Issei: Magic circuits?

You: Magic Circuits are a pseudo-nervous system that spreads itself through the human body and what qualifies a person to be a Magus. They have two basic functions; one is to convert Life Force into Magical Energy. They are composed of core components, which are the actual Circuits so to say, and bypasses that connect those components to the brain. Magic Circuits do not change and once damaged they cannot be repaired. Because organic activity is necessary for the operation of Circuits, it is a common mistake to think that they are literally a part of the magus body. There are rare occasions in which the Circuits continue working even after the practitioner's body has ceased all vital functions. In these cases, destruction of the brain is necessary to stop the Circuits.

Issei: English please?

You: *sigh* It's something like a nervous system which allows you to use magic. However, I will bypass the fact you couldn't do it since you're new to the world of the Supernatural.

Akeno: I didn't know this before... how fascinating

You: To put it in other terms on focusing your energy, think of it like firing water with a squirt gun with its smaller hose, capice? When wanting to shoot water, it goes from one point, it is focused. What you did, Issei, was distribute it to every part of your body, that's why you couldn't make a ball even as small as a rice grain.

Issei nods, understanding before thinking of the squirt gun technique. By focusing his energy, he was able to create a ball of energy.

You: So it's a little bigger than a rice grain. Fine, I'll acknowledge it. Soon, you might be able to control lightning, ice, fire, anything your heart desires.

Issei: Hey, Y/N, is it okay if I ask you on how your training went with Merlin in your time?

You: Me? Honestly though, while I'm training, Merlin just gives me stuff to do and he goes wherever he wants too. As for when we're not training and I'm doing physical work, he goes talking to women. Speaking of which, you Issei, remind me a lot of Merlin.