Chapter 11- That's an Excalibur? How disgusting

3rd Person POV

As school ended, Y/N and Sith were called into the ORC as the Saber faces went home without them since they could take care of themselves.

You: I wonder where did Kiba go? After the ORC went to Issei's house, he didn't come to school yesterday.

Sith: Beats me, he must be in one hell of a bad mood.

You: Nah, that wouldn't be the case... Kiba is too calm and collected by this... *goes into the ORC* We're here.

Rias: Good timing, you two. Anyways, I assume that you have seen Kiba's disappearance, am I right?

You: Yeah, what happened to him anyways?

Rias gestures Y/N and Sith to sit down as she takes in a deep breathe.

Rias: Y/N, Sith, you both know of the Sword of the Promised Victory, right? Excalibur.

You: Of course, what about it? (I wonder what she'll say about it?)

Rias: In the World of the Supernatural, there was one war where the Sword of the Promised Victory shattered into seven fragments. With the Church's help, they were able to make 7 different swords with each of the 7 Excalibur Fragments.

Y/N was shocked to hear that THE Sword of the Promised Victory, Excalibur, was able to be broken as if it was a slice of butter. To him, it was insulting to him and his family's legacy. He wants to know who in the right mind would call a Sword Excalibur if it couldn't last a war?! However, he decided to keep his mouth shut for now as Baobhan Sith holds his hand to calm him down.

Rias: With that being said, there was an Experiment known as the Holy Sword Project where each of them were given hope that they could wield Excalibur. Sadly, they were disposed of and Kiba was the last of them. I found him wounded, swearing vengeance to destroy Excalibur. That's why Kiba isn't here.

You: ...Kiba should have ran when he was given that experiment in the first place, no, he should have rejected that offer. Swearing vengeance on Excalibur is stupid.

Issei: Hey, quit it, it's Kiba man!

You: Shut it! I don't care if Kiba was part of that damn project! The Excalibur you all think that shattered is nothing but an impersonation, a fake!!

Rias: Y/N, I know you're mad but-

You: Calling that weak sword Excalibur makes my family look like a laughing stock! Excalibur was passed down after King Arthur down to me, so how do you think I would feel when the sword that I had which my sibling used became such a weakling!!?!

Y/N had every right to snap at the Devils. Excalibur was created 14,000 years ago by six great Fairies in Avalon. Created as a weapon to be used by the planet against external threats, it was used to defeat the White Titan. Excalibur is a Divine Construct, the pinnacle of holy swords, and the strongest holy sword whose equal is the strongest demonic sword Gram; one of the ultimate god-forged weapons, a Last Phantasm, forged by the planet as the crystallization of the wishes of mankind stored and tempered within the planet. Just hearing Excalibur shatter was enough for Y/N to know it was fake. If it wasn't him that heard it and it would be Morgan or any of the Artorias, they would immediately snap.

Rias: I knew you'd snap, but I didn't bring you here to just hear it. Today, 2 exorcists from the Church will appear to talk with us and I'm sure they would want to talk with you, an original Pendragon.

You: Fine.

Rias nods as they waited for the two exorcists to arrive. After a while, 2 people walk in. One with long orange hair and the other with blue short hair with a green streak. Y/N keeps an eye on them as he scoffs in disgust at how Excalibur has fallen.