Special Chapter: Train to the Stars (Kiana X Y/N Special)

3rd Person Pov

Every time a story ends, we always think of how it began... and how everything came to the conclusion.

Y/N looks at his phone as he stands inside an empty train as he sees Koyanskaya with him.

Koyanskaya: But you don't seem surprised how your story ended here, Y/N.

You: ...

Anastasia: Leave him be, Koyanskaya, he's had enough, let the people from the past stay that way. Isn't that right?

An eye appeared on the screen as it watched Y/N walk through the corridor before showing a no signal on the screen.

The next scene shows Y/N on an elevator which was transitioned from the train as he places his hand on the window

You: Got nothing to say? Kono bakayarou...

You: Sirin

You: Sirin...

Sirin: ... Hmph, you did well, Mage of Nightmares, you gave me a second chance when no one else could... thank you...

Sirin disappears into flowers as Y/N shales his head before chuckling to himself as the elevator starts to make Y/N fall from the sky which he didn't mind at all.

You: Hmph... Kiana, I'd knew that you'd be the one to catch me.

Kiana smirks before she princess carries Y/N back down to land as the two look towards the distant sea while behind them was Camelot.

You: So much has happened since this day... I still think it was yesterday... the day that I lost you to... them.

Kiana: Now, you will never have to worry about that again.

You: Hey... if we travelled back in time... will we be separated like last time?

Kiana firmly grips her lover's hand as she shakes her head

Kiana: No, this time, I want you and I to explore the evolving world together, not once will I leave you again... Y/N.

You: ... Hai... hey, come on, I want us to see something spectacular.

Y/N laughs as he continues to hold Kiana's hand as Camelot soon changes to Kuoh where Issei and the Orc were waiting for them

Issei: Bro! Over here man!

You: Issei, Kiba!

That's right, it started when a third unexpected child of the Pendragon Family met with a stubborn tuna, separated due to their destinies being an interference, but now, no long will that ever break as they are now together forever with the coolest people they have met through history.

Every step of history is taken by someone taking that extra step, so they forged their own by taking their own steps

Y/N and Kiana continue to walk as they meet up with Morgan, Artoria, and the Fairy Knights as they continue to explore the world they walked on.