Chapter 28- Dominate the puppets pt 1

3rd Person Pov

The day has finally arrived, Y/N was going to the puppet museum as a normal person... well, for now that is.

That being said, Senti, Alpha, and Kid Gil are watching from a distance to protect him and not cause suspicion when following him as well

You: Ah, Mafuyu said to meet her here but did I arrive to early? Or was it too late...?

Mafuyu: Y/N.

You: Ah! Oh, hey Mafuyu, so I am early, good...

Mafuyu: So Ena, Mizuki, and Kanade aren't here yet I suppose?

You: Nope, just me.

Mafuyu: I see... Hey, Y/N?

You: Yes? What is it?

Mafuyu: I want to confess about... something. I-

Mizuki: I AM HERRRREEE!! Sorry, did I take too long?

Mafuyu: (Goddammit...)

Ena: Mizuki! Don't just run off like that!!

Mizuki: Hehe, Gomen gomen~~

Finally, Kanade arrived.

Kanade: Did you two come here together? *Referring to Mafuyu and Y/N*

You: Nope, I came here first followed by Mafuyu. What about you three? Did you three come together?

Kanade: No, we just bumped into each other.

Mizuki: I'm surprised though, Ena always wakes up late and isn't the most athletic. Well, minus Kanade here.

Ena: Are you saying I'm fat?!

You: Calm down, she didn't mean anything towards it... anyways, shall we go?

Kanade: Sure.

As everyone starts to leave, Mafuyu grabs onto Y/N's sleeve.

Mafuyu: Y/N...

You: Yes? Is it about the confession just now?

Mafuyu: ... No, but before we go, I want to give you something, if it's okay with you.

You: (Normally I'd reject but this is Mafuyu after all...) Sure, what is it?

Mafuyu takes something out from her purse as she holds a chain while a big red ruby in a shape of a heart that was being held to it, one of the finest ones there was around, not even available in Jewellery stores.

You: (That's a Tohsaka Pendant! Where did Mafuyu get that?!) Mafuyu, where did you get this Pendant

You: (That's a Tohsaka Pendant! Where did Mafuyu get that?!) Mafuyu, where did you get this Pendant...?

Mafuyu: My mother said it was a family heir from another, she doesn't know about mage craft or anything about the supernatural, so she gave it to me, thinking it was good luck. But... I want you to have it, I don't know if you know Jewel Magecraft but still, you should have it more than me.