Chapter 29- Dominate the Puppets pt2

Here is all the girls in your harem right now and are present in the story

Artoria, Atlanta, Morgan, Baobhan Sith, Melusine, Barghest, Tamamo Cat, Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Kiana Kaslana, Mash Kyrielight, Sakura Matou, Mafuyu Asahina, Kanade, Ena, Sona, Serafall, Koneko, MHX, MHXA, Kama, Koyanskaya of Darkness, Elysia, Xenovia, Alpha (PGR), Scathach, Nightingale, Okita Souji, Salter

Will be shown: Bronya, Mei, Jeanne, Jalter, Atlanta Alter, Olga Marie, Majin Okita, Skadi (FGO), Aponia, Eden, Pardofelis, Koyanskaya of Light, Yae Sakura, Nero Claudius, Space Ishtar, Vill-V, Ereshkigal, Medusa, Arceuid, Kiara, HoV, Anastasia.

Delta: Like Delta said! 50 wives with fifty children!! Actually... maybe 60 is a good number...

3rd Person Pov

As Y/n jumps in to save Mafuyu, the world around him changes to the Domain of Domination.

The only way it had sunlight was through a tube that perfectly shined light in one direction through every circle.

You: This place gives me the chills

You: This place gives me the chills... coming back here, I remembered that Kiana had already a hard time even with Fu Hua and Bronya... even then, Seele and Mei were here too... honestly though, Gawain wouldn't like this place since the sun isn't here... much.

HOD: Welcome back to the Domain of Domination, Mage of Nightmares~~

You: Geez, to think you'd be able to reassemble yourself and make a thousand more clones

HOD: Oh well, it wasn't easy though~ After you almost destroyed my core that is. No matter, I have your friend here, so just surrender, Y/N, it's pointless. Besides, over the years, I came to a conclusion...

You: What conclusion?

HoD: I can never beat you, that is... without brining a few people back that is~~ So, let's just say I was able to find some precious DNA throughout the years and made them human again... meet your old friends, Y/N Kaslana Pendragon!

Suddenly, yellow chains appeared out of no where as Y/N reacts immediately to dodge them. However, even when dodged, they still gave chase.

You: The Chain of Heavens?! (These aren't Gil's, these are someone else entirely! Gil, is this your doing! This isn't funny!)