Chapter 10- Flame chasing

3rd Person Pov

When Y/N went to bed, Igraine and Uther were sitting in the kitchen with Okita Souji, Sakura Saber, on one side while Okita was on the other.

Uther: So, you're basically my daughters face except that you're from Japanese history?

Okita: Correct, I was a police officer back in my day so I'm not really that noticable in Japanese history.

Igraine: Still, what is your relationship with my son?

Okita: Simple, he's my boyfriend... he isn't my husband just yet, but I'd never leave him for someone else after what he's done for me.

Igraine: I see... then...

Igraine gets up and walks towards Okita before pulling her into a hug.

Igraine: Welcome to the family!

Okita: Huh? (Y/N, these are your parents...? I did not expect this... They are so... friendly...)

Time skip

The following day, when Y/N and Baobhan Sith woke up for school, the two of them left earlier than usual to have breakfast with the 25Ji girls rather than eating at home. So, they decided to change things for once.

As they walked to the family restaurant, Y/N felt someone was watching him as he felt shiver down his spine.

You: Ugh!

Sith: What's up?

You: I don't know, I just got a chill up my spine as if someone wanted to get into my pants... Actually, by my experience in the past, I already know what it's like.

Sith: You're still a virgin, right?

You: Nope.

Sith: WAIT YOU'RE NOT?! WHO DID YOU GIVE IT TO?!

You: The moon.

Sith: You fucked the moon? What the hell is wrong with you...?

You: No no! Not the actual moon, the person living on the moon! I-It's hard to describe it to you though...

Sith: ... You never did it to anyone else?

You: No.

Sith: Hm... You'll be punished when we get home, Y/N.

When Y/N and Sith arrived, they stood infront the said location that said "Weekend Garage"

Sith: Is this the place that Mizuki told us to meet them and their friends?

You: *checks phone* No doubt about it, this is the place. Shall we head inside, Sith?

Sith: Gladly, it's getting hot...

As Sith and Y/N head inside, Y/N immediately spots a waving hand which came from Mizuki, signalling them to come over to them

Mizuki: Oi! Over hear girls!