Chapter 20- Shark Bait

3rd Person Pov

As the others were busy with Illya and the other servants, Vali had revealed himself to be with the enemy and that the attack was one big set up.

Ingvild: Why are you doing this, Cattleya?!

Cattleya: Isn't it obvious?! You mudbloods will never understand how it is to be in the family of a true Leviathan. Just seeing an imposter in the seat of the Leviathans is a disgrace!! You of all people should know that, Ingvild!

Ingvild: Then you are lost... forgive me, Cattleya.

Azazel: Sorry to spoil your reunion, but let me handle this, Ingvild

Ingvild: Azazel?! No, this fight is between me and my relative.

Azazel: You should probably provide support to your King over there who's struggling to get out of the current situation. The other Heroic Spirits are busy and the Seven Shades too, so go.

Ingvild: Alright then...

Ingvild flies towards Y/N as Azazel provides coverage to her blind spots as Cattleya tries to kill her.

Gawain: This is bad... (I can't use my full power because the sun isn't up... additionally, the Prince is already struggling... I'm such a fool! I can't even protect the Prince like last time...)

Kiana: Gawain!

Gawain: H-Hai, Kiana?

Kiana: Let's team up. I'll use a Divine Art to make a temporary sun, so your time is limited, so use it wisely, alright?

Gawain: ... Yeah, let's do this, Herrscher of Finality! Sir Michael, open a bit of the shield!

Michael: Alright, I'll trust on whatever you both have planned.

Michael releases some of his energy as Gawain and Kiana combined forces. Kiana makes a huge ball of energy as she jumps up towards it

Kiana: Time to burn! Celestial Art: Atomic Flare!

Kiana takes care of some of the mages with a flying ball of fire as the spell left a huge chunk of fire as a remainder

Kiana: Now, Sir Gawain!

Gawain: Yes, thank you for this opportunity, Kiana! Now look here and Praise the Sun itself!! EXCALIBUR GALATINE!!!

Being boosted by the artificial sun, Excalibur Galatine was now stronger, defeating multiple mages in the process.

Gawain: Gotta hurry! If I don't... the Corrupting Heart will take over! I can't let Y/N become Skadi!

Illya: Sorry, but I can't allow any disturbances now can't I?

Gawain: MOVE IT!!

Illya: Berserker!

Hercules: RRRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!